[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
Author Message
Novice
Post subject: Re: Redone german ship Type 140Posted: August 4th, 2010, 10:52 pm
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 4045
Joined: July 27th, 2010, 5:25 am
Location: Vrijstaat
Theil wrote
Quote:
Note that since WebSense is blocking Photobucket, I can't actually see the drawing, so I can't confirm that that's what Dresden is actually drawing.
No. Dresden creation is a take on a fictional design by Mihoshik, and altered by, among others, turkishnavyguy and danzig (Dresden)

_________________
[ img ] Thank you Kim for the crest

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Redone german ship Type 140Posted: August 4th, 2010, 11:01 pm
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 5375
Joined: July 27th, 2010, 3:02 am
Location: Aalborg, Denmark
Ah well. Anyway, there were such a thing as a Type 140 in the Bundesmarine.

_________________
“Close” only counts with horseshoes, hand grenades, and tactical nuclear weapons.
That which does not kill me has made a grave tactical error

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Redone german ship Type 140Posted: August 5th, 2010, 2:54 am
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 1323
Joined: July 27th, 2010, 2:39 am
Location: East Brunswick, Federal Republic of Denton
Thiel wrote:
Well, the Type 140 is also known as the Jaguar Class.
Note that since WebSense is blocking Photobucket, I can't actually see the drawing, so I can't confirm that that's what Dresden is actually drawing.
He is drawing on that same ship that was in the other forum, that has a load of style issues that have not been fixed yet.

_________________
[ img ] [ img ]
Many thanks to Rowdy36, who created the banners
Worklist: Entire modern day (2013) Denton and Salide Militaries
Austellus Hemisphaeria Wiki Pages

Drawings are signed as E.Z. Goin - Please feel free to call me EZ or Ethan


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
MitcheLL300
Post subject: Re: Redone german ship Type 140Posted: August 7th, 2010, 5:13 pm
Offline
Posts: 963
Joined: July 27th, 2010, 5:19 pm
didibii wrote:
lol that picture is old... i remember some one posting that like few weeks ago...

May i ask why you got 1.Dutch JSS in as your worklist?
It is already done...

_________________
[ img ]
Embarked on: HNLMS Karel Doorman A833
To do list:
-Karel Doorman Class variants (Chile,Belgium,Portugal)
-Jacob van Heemskerck Class (90% done)
-Kortenaer Class (touch up for current standards)
-Sachsen Class Frigates (10% done)
-Johan De Witt L801 (updating to modern standard)


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Redone german ship Type 140Posted: August 7th, 2010, 5:29 pm
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 7200
Joined: July 28th, 2010, 12:25 pm
Location: the netherlands
MitcheLL300 wrote:
didibii wrote:
lol that picture is old... i remember some one posting that like few weeks ago...

May i ask why you got 1.Dutch JSS in as your worklist?
It is already done...
he is doing one of the jss proposals.... I know that because I gave it to him. to be precise, he's doing this one : http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz22 ... imp_01.jpg

that one isn't done yet, and it is an good ship to learn the basics with, IMO.....

_________________
Drawings are credited with J.Scholtens
I ask of you to prove me wrong. Not say I am wrong, but prove it, because then I will have learned something new.


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Redone german ship Type 140Posted: August 7th, 2010, 5:55 pm
You don't miss anything


Top
[Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Redone german ship Type 140Posted: August 8th, 2010, 4:26 am
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 2766
Joined: July 28th, 2010, 4:14 pm
Novice wrote:
Theil wrote
Quote:
Note that since WebSense is blocking Photobucket, I can't actually see the drawing, so I can't confirm that that's what Dresden is actually drawing.
No. Dresden creation is a take on a fictional design by Mihoshik, and altered by, among others, turkishnavyguy and danzig (Dresden)
No, it was entirely danzig's creation, by kitbashing the work of others and then jumbling up the credits.


Miho wouldn't make something as awful as this.


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
MitcheLL300
Post subject: Re: Redone german ship Type 140Posted: August 8th, 2010, 10:47 am
Offline
Posts: 963
Joined: July 27th, 2010, 5:19 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
MitcheLL300 wrote:
didibii wrote:
lol that picture is old... i remember some one posting that like few weeks ago...

May i ask why you got 1.Dutch JSS in as your worklist?
It is already done...
he is doing one of the jss proposals.... I know that because I gave it to him. to be precise, he's doing this one : http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz22 ... imp_01.jpg

that one isn't done yet, and it is an good ship to learn the basics with, IMO.....

You are wrong.
That is the canadeese JSS i gave you >.<
We make a JSS because canada gave us the option to join in.
Thats why it looks like our's. If canada never started it, we would to.

_________________
[ img ]
Embarked on: HNLMS Karel Doorman A833
To do list:
-Karel Doorman Class variants (Chile,Belgium,Portugal)
-Jacob van Heemskerck Class (90% done)
-Kortenaer Class (touch up for current standards)
-Sachsen Class Frigates (10% done)
-Johan De Witt L801 (updating to modern standard)


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Redone german ship Type 140Posted: August 8th, 2010, 11:03 am
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 7200
Joined: July 28th, 2010, 12:25 pm
Location: the netherlands
MitcheLL300 wrote:
You are wrong.
That is the canadeese JSS i gave you >.<
We make a JSS because canada gave us the option to join in.
Thats why it looks like our's. If canada never started it, we would to.
well, then he should make 'canadese JSS concept' from it ;) little mistake from me

_________________
Drawings are credited with J.Scholtens
I ask of you to prove me wrong. Not say I am wrong, but prove it, because then I will have learned something new.


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Redone german ship Type 140Posted: August 8th, 2010, 12:28 pm
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 3741
Joined: July 27th, 2010, 3:06 am
Contact: Website
acelanceloet wrote:
well, then he should make 'canadese JSS concept' from it ;) little mistake from me
Canadese? Canadese?

The word you want is Canadian. I know English isn't your first language, but please try harder.

_________________
Please don't call me Tim. If you don't want to use Timothy, use TJ.
MATHNET - To Cogitate and to Solve


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


The team | Delete all board cookies | All times are UTC


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
[ GZIP: Off ]