This may look atrocious to some of you and you may be able to point out numerous flaws with a single cursory glance. I implore you - rip into me. Tell me everything that's wrong, why that's wrong, and how to fix it, and I will. I strive for accuracy and would like to cover all my bases. Just be polite, please.
Hi and welcome,
as to your ship,
Looks big with lots of redundant systems do you really need that many 1/2 systems will save a lot.
- Why 4 phalanx guns? cant think of any destroyer with more than 2.
- Why the bow and stern thrusters, I think they will be to nosy for the sonar near them.
- The low side hatch is very low it will flood...
- is that hangar sufficiently high to house anything large?
- is the stern depth going to take the gun and VLS?
- small hatch near stern is quite low in hight.
- only one funnel for a twin screw destroyer with good redundancy otherwise?
Drawing wise you should add to credits.
Good luck and looking forward to more.