|heuhen wrote: *||December 6th, 2017, 3:05 pm|
Why is this in new beginner section....
just a minor nitpick, and that is just me:
- propeller, this one doesn't look like a real propeller.
- aft underwater hull, look at how we do it on other ships, specially with the keel-area
- shading on small parts, like the Satcom, etc.
- everybody have there style, I for example draw VHF mast in dark grey
- I would experiment a little with the anchor, sometimes you will manage to draw one that is looking more realistic.
Note: drawing a ship is 10% drawing the basic ship, 70% minor detail works (1 pixel can make all the difference), ... the last 20%.... ehh canoeing
Thanks Sir heuhen for the help
I'll be updating the ship and post in again on the AU i am preparing, taking note of all of your suggestions and help
Time doesn't allow me to update it now hehe