|heuhen wrote: *||December 6th, 2017, 3:05 pm|
Why is this in new beginner section....
just a minor nitpick, and that is just me:
- propeller, this one doesn't look like a real propeller.
- aft underwater hull, look at how we do it on other ships, specially with the keel-area
- shading on small parts, like the Satcom, etc.
- everybody have there style, I for example draw VHF mast in dark grey
- I would experiment a little with the anchor, sometimes you will manage to draw one that is looking more realistic.
Note: drawing a ship is 10% drawing the basic ship, 70% minor detail works (1 pixel can make all the difference), ... the last 20%.... ehh canoeing
Thanks Sir heuhen for the help
I'll be updating the ship and post in again on the AU i am preparing, taking note of all of your suggestions and help
Time doesn't allow me to update it now hehe
It is easier to unite the heavens and the earth than to make two Filipinos agree on a disputed matter. -General Antonio Luna ( avatar )
Some PH Navy/Coast Guard ships, if time would allow hehe