Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ] 
trog765
Post subject: Upgraded HMS HoodPosted: August 20th, 2018, 8:03 pm
So this design came from a day of looking at different shipbucket posts. Based on the HMS Hood, up armoring the deck that Bismarck tea bagged it through. Removing the rocket AA and replacing it with 40 mm pom poms, and giving it better secondaries. Keeping the ship almost the same the ship would be a little slower but more heavily armored. And removing a lot of the free board after the last turret. So now i just need to learn how to draw and edit pictures on here. So if you guys could give me some critics and advice that would be appreciated. :|

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Upgraded HMS HoodPosted: August 20th, 2018, 8:27 pm
Hi there
All you have to do is download the Hood's drawing, and by using a pixel drawing tool (personally I use MS-Paint) draw any changes which affect the outer, or the shell of the ship. You may use parts from the Wiki of this site or from the parts thread of this forum. Save as PNG format (preferably) in a image hosting site (like Imgur, or similar) and than post it in your thread (like here).
Read the guide line, on how to draw using the Shipbucket style and other guides we have.
Remember to credit the original artist (parts do not require credits)
So draw, post and wait for the criticism

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only”

Jump to: