Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
MrImperatorRoma
Post subject: [Star Wars AU] Incom-Rothana RSAG "Vulcan"Posted: January 16th, 2019, 11:32 pm
Hi, wasn't sure if I could post straight away to the AU sci-fi thread or must stick here, so I'll just post this here.

It's my take on what a Star Wars version of the AC-130 could be, mainly inspired by mixing the LAAT/i and the ARC-170 together, and making it a bit bigger than the latter. The idea was a hyperspace capable gunship that Rebel special forces could call in for when they need to deal with enemy armor or require aerial support. The original design was meant to be a light freighter, but was converted into a gunship. I'm not really sure on the armaments, they're all meant to be inspired by or similar to the Rebel turrets seen on Hoth but they feel like they could be better done.

I would appreciate any criticism, it helps me do better in the future.

Rebel Alliance, Incom-Rothana Rapid Strike Assault Gunship (RSAG) "Vulcan"
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: [Star Wars AU] Incom-Rothana RSAG "Vulcan"Posted: January 17th, 2019, 6:24 am
I dunno if SW would ever use the word "Vulcan"...that could very well start a war between fandoms. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
MrImperatorRoma
Post subject: Re: [Star Wars AU] Incom-Rothana RSAG "Vulcan"Posted: January 17th, 2019, 9:06 pm
emperor_andreas wrote: *
I dunno if SW would ever use the word "Vulcan"...that could very well start a war between fandoms. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's true. I would be torn apart by my love of both series. :P

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only”

Jump to: