Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
Kangaeru Kitsune
Post subject: Alternate Future and History of earth.Posted: September 30th, 2022, 4:59 pm
Here is my first AU, it contains alternate future and historical designs of made up origin. Please enjoy!

[Profile] [Quote]
Kangaeru Kitsune
Post subject: Re: Alternate Future and History of earth.Posted: September 30th, 2022, 5:01 pm
In Africa, an unnamed person published documents relating to a tractor design to multiple persons, who sometimes spread these to other people. An example can be found in a Ghananian production tractor:
[ img ]

Last edited by Kangaeru Kitsune on December 3rd, 2022, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kangaeru Kitsune
Post subject: Re: Alternate Future and History of earth.Posted: November 14th, 2022, 3:10 am
Here, among one of the participating belligerent vehicles during the era of strive in Africa is the Sl.Kvt. 1, a dune buggy manufactured by Boermag, an Afrikaner nationalist terrorist organization that appropriated aesthetics from Nazi Germany. The Sl.Kvt. 1 is an appropriately decent reconnaissance vehicle with high speeds and good handling, but suffer from lack of decent armor. These buggies were also among the longest Boermag vehicles in service, lasting for 3 generations of fighting vehicles. Of course, it wouldn't take long for it to become obsolete from frontline use and, instead, be relegated to special forces operations.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Alternate Future and History of earth.Posted: November 14th, 2022, 3:50 am
The Nazi Germany flag is wrong, and for me as a Norwegian, a bit to Uncomfortable similar to the Norwegian flag.

This is the Wehrmacht flag, used by the Germans, next to the Nazi flag
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Kangaeru Kitsune
Post subject: Re: Alternate Future and History of earth.Posted: November 15th, 2022, 4:08 am
heuhen wrote: *
The Nazi Germany flag is wrong, and for me as a Norwegian, a bit to Uncomfortable similar to the Norwegian flag.

This is the Wehrmacht flag, used by the Germans, next to the Nazi flag
[ img ]
Boermag purposefully simplified the design to reduce costs, the same how Nazi Germany simplified the Imperial German Cross Patee into the iconic Balkenkreuz. Resources aren't that many for Boermag, so cost reduction is usually an effective solution.

Last edited by Kangaeru Kitsune on November 15th, 2022, 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kangaeru Kitsune
Post subject: Re: Alternate Future and History of earth.Posted: November 15th, 2022, 4:16 am
Among African countries' earliest tanks were improvised from the tractor design. Most of these were shoddy creations, but were put into service anyways, as military grade fighting vehicles are expensive. These were used during the era of strive, called the second scramble for africa, to ward off mercenaries hired by corporations to seize their valuable resources, as well as larger threats like the Boermag and it's superior vehicles.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings”

Jump to: