Hey Psilander, looking quite nice, but I have a few comments, suggestions and questions which might improve the vessel a bit
- I think there are updated NH-90 drawings available.
- The I-mast 400 is not capable to control ASTER 15, let alone 30. An I-mast would be capable of doing the guidance for these, but not straight out of the box, for example take a look at the I-mast 500 variant with the integrated APAR for standard missile and ESSM guidance.
- What are the square things on the hull? Hatches? a hull is kept without hatches in almost all cases (especially amidships) due to large stresses being present in the hull by the ship moving in the waves. Bringing them up towards the main deck level will lower the weight of your ships hull significally and make her both cheaper and stronger
- May I wonder how the engines are set up? I see exhausts near the waterline and air intakes on the hull near the helideck? so I guess gas turbines under the helideck and hangar and an electric coupling?
- I think the forward stabiliser makes more sense more amidships, in it's current position it might interfere with the waves from the ships bow and increase resistance and shocks instead of doing something usefull.
Feel free to ask any questions if anything isn't clear or if you disagree