Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
Kangaeru Kitsune
Post subject: Schematicbucket 1.0Posted: June 29th, 2022, 3:58 am
Good morning everyone. After putting news info in an off-topic thread, I decided to start something new, using shipbucket (or any other) scale for schematics.

It is preferable that you use the Soldierbucket (1 pixels = 1.5 cm) scale, or if it is larger, FD (22.093 pixels = 1 m). If your project is extremely large (e.g. a ship sized project), the Shipbucket scale (2 pixels = 1 in) is used. If your project is small to the point where it doesn't become clear in the preferred standard scale (Soldierbucket scale), the Pistolbucket scale (500 pixels = 1 m) or Panelbucket scale (15px = 1 cm) should be used. There might be a need for other scales if your project is either too microscopic or too humongous for any scale listed here. If your project is not for scale, please put the "not for scale" text into your drawing to let people know it's not for scale.

Here it is, an oxyhydrogen stove.
[ img ]
Fig 1. A diagram in 1 pixels = 1.5 cm (Soldierbucket) scale, describing the components and method of a cooking apparatus. (sorry if it is bad)

the apparatus consists of a body, a pan support, a burner, a valve, pipes, an oxygen tank of any type, and a hydrogen tank of any type, all of which can be placed outside or inside said body. The oxygen and hydrogen come from the tanks and up onto the valve where it, if opened, forces both oxygen and hydrogen into a flammable oxyhydrogen, which then travels into a burner where it ignites the oxyhydrogen gas into flame, generating heat enough for use in cooking.

Put some of your schematics here.

Last edited by Kangaeru Kitsune on September 21st, 2023, 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Schematicbucket 1.0Posted: July 10th, 2022, 7:45 am
Interesting concept.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kangaeru Kitsune
Post subject: Re: Schematicbucket 1.0Posted: August 31st, 2022, 12:43 pm
The spacecraft comprises of the main hull is circular and houses 2 rotating rings, and a back hull that houses other components. The main hull has 2 rings which rotate against each other to cancel torque-based rotation, where each rings' rotation provides artificial gravity in the form of centripetal rotation and may house a number of spaces such as spaces for farming and habitation. The back hull can vary and may contain components needed for vital systems (i.e. power, propulsion, cooling, and other systems).
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Kangaeru Kitsune
Post subject: Re: Schematicbucket 1.0Posted: September 21st, 2023, 5:01 pm
The device consists of a light source (A) shining into a lens (B, shown converging lens, optional), and then into an apparatus (C), shown rotating converging lens, any mechanism) that directs the focused light to a screen perforated with holes (D), where the focal point of said light meets into a glass screen (E, any texture) to create a projection in said glass screen. All of the components mentioned here are enclosed in an enclosure (F) with the interior walls between the light source (A) and the lens (B) being reflective.
[ img ]
The screen (E) can be replaced with one that consists of a mesh with circular holes (A); a layer of phosphorescent (or any luminescent) material (B) that "glows" after said material got hit by the light, preventing flicketing; and the front of the aforementioned enclosure (C), which may have to be one sided to prevent improper glowing of luminescent layer.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings”

Jump to: