Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 35 of 42  [ 414 posts ]  Go to page « 133 34 35 36 3742 »
Pantsu
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: August 17th, 2018, 5:43 pm
[ img ]
I tried with that name I guess, here's your dose of "rifles from the future but they look oddly like aftermarket reciever kits"

[ img ]
And an AK.

[Profile] [Quote]
sebu
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: August 18th, 2018, 8:51 am
Good work, Pantsu! And nicely credit ;)
For the debate of Type 86; I agree with Skyder with this. There are similarities only in the grip. It seems, that both have drawn the same gun separately. Sorry to say ashedburton, but anyone cannot claim published design, nor the pixels drawn similar...

[Profile] [Quote]
Pantsu
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: September 27th, 2018, 7:42 pm
[ img ] Another 'Kay
[ img ] Big thanks to scootia, I really am not that good at making original shotgun ejection ports.

[Profile] [Quote]
Pantsu
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: September 27th, 2018, 9:02 pm
[ img ] also a bonus for tonight.

[Profile] [Quote]
zesherminator
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: October 6th, 2018, 8:13 pm
Hello.
I have made a small dip into gunbucket but I could require help with labeling. Any things on how to do it ?
Sorry if this is a bit off topic but I have made a SW gun from solo (Something really obscure) and would like to post it but just have some problem with the naming etc

[Profile] [Quote]
zesherminator
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: October 7th, 2018, 10:32 am
Here is my first design.
The Ophidiax from the Solo A Star wars story visual guide
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
ashebourton
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: October 25th, 2018, 4:20 am
Pantsu wrote: *
[ img ]
[ img ]
Here's some stuff. Not exactly sure if everything would perfectly work, but hey, there it goes.
Don't mean to be that guy, but can you credit me for the charging handle and ejection port cover for your A21. The ejection port cover and charging handle comes off my drawing of the HS Produkt VHS bullpup rifles.

"Just consider me the forum's resident V-22 expert." ;)

-----------------------------

My Completed Work!!!

[Profile] [Quote]
Pantsu
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: October 29th, 2018, 12:57 am
ashebourton wrote: *
Pantsu wrote: *
[ img ]
[ img ]
Here's some stuff. Not exactly sure if everything would perfectly work, but hey, there it goes.
Don't mean to be that guy, but can you credit me for the charging handle and ejection port cover for your A21. The ejection port cover and charging handle comes off my drawing of the HS Produkt VHS bullpup rifles.
Ah, my mistake. I have already fixed the crediting line, taking a small liberty in making your name the same scale as mine and darth panda's (if that's not a problem). I'll be sure to keep a close watch on the crediting lines from here on out, but if there are any further issues feel free to contact me, far from perfect and all.

[Profile] [Quote]
SouprRacwn
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: November 16th, 2018, 4:08 am
Hi, how's everyone? Anyway, here's this, based off of the XM29 OICW and the TKB-022.

[ img ]

Banana
Watermelon
Playstation 5

I authored these forum threads:
GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index
TrucKola's Project/Image Dump

[Profile] [Quote]
Pantsu
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket Scale, Fake DesignPosted: January 17th, 2019, 10:16 pm
[ img ]
Here's a thing. The dimensions on the magazine are unchecked if anything.
Also if there's any credit claims, please write me.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 35 of 42  [ 414 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 133 34 35 36 3742 »

Jump to: