Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
klagldsf
Post subject: FD-scale discussion threadPosted: September 19th, 2010, 5:39 pm
You should be able to figure this one out on your own; just like the Planebucket discussion thread all discussion here, drawings in the other thread.

Since this is the non-SB drawing forum I figure we're going to be policing ourselves so to speak on this, so it's strictly on a volunteer basis but it will decrease the amount of clutter we have in the other thread.

[Profile] [Quote]
Demon Lord Razgriz
Post subject: Re: FD-scale discussion threadPosted: September 19th, 2010, 9:28 pm
Is this even needed? <_<

Atlas V
Delta II/III
Project Constellation
Soyuz series

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: FD-scale discussion threadPosted: September 20th, 2010, 1:49 am
Demon Lord Razgriz wrote:
Is this even needed? <_<
Read Rhade's post in the other thread then you decide

[Profile] [Quote]
Demon Lord Razgriz
Post subject: Re: FD-scale discussion threadPosted: September 20th, 2010, 3:10 am
No, I do not see the need for it.

In fact, I find these types of threads to be rather annoying more than helpful. I tend to lose what I'd say on a design in the process of going to another thread just make a post and I'm sure I'm not the only one with that problem. And if people think the FD scale thread will get too long, why not nip it in the bud before it becomes a problem and have Colo make a FD Scale sub-forum here in the Non-Shipbucket Drawings Section. The drawings are detailed enough to warrant their own threads.

Atlas V
Delta II/III
Project Constellation
Soyuz series

Last edited by Demon Lord Razgriz on September 20th, 2010, 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: FD-scale discussion threadPosted: September 20th, 2010, 3:14 am
Well whatever lesson learned: don't bother with anything Rhade suggests.

[Profile] [Quote]
Demon Lord Razgriz
Post subject: Re: FD-scale discussion threadPosted: September 20th, 2010, 3:14 am
Reread my post, I edited it.

Atlas V
Delta II/III
Project Constellation
Soyuz series

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: FD-scale discussion threadPosted: September 20th, 2010, 3:22 am
Ok, I've reread it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD-scale discussion threadPosted: September 20th, 2010, 6:42 pm
Demon Lord Razgriz wrote:
No, I do not see the need for it.

In fact, I find these types of threads to be rather annoying more than helpful. I tend to lose what I'd say on a design in the process of going to another thread just make a post and I'm sure I'm not the only one with that problem. And if people think the FD scale thread will get too long, why not nip it in the bud before it becomes a problem and have Colo make a FD Scale sub-forum here in the Non-Shipbucket Drawings Section. The drawings are detailed enough to warrant their own threads.
Annoying is when design is lost in no always on topic conversation. This precisely the same solution as in the case of Planebucket. You go to one topic to look on new design not read a couple of post about everything. You want to discuss about tanks ect: go here, if you want upload some of your design go there, easy and in order.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FD-scale discussion threadPosted: September 20th, 2010, 6:50 pm
klagldsf wrote:
Who appointed you backseat moderator? I'm really tired of this from you.

Drop it immediately. Use the discussion thread for discussion and the drawing thread for drawings, for Christ's sake. It's really not that hard.

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: FD-scale discussion threadPosted: September 20th, 2010, 7:12 pm
Colosseum wrote:
klagldsf wrote:
Who appointed you backseat moderator? I'm really tired of this from you.

Drop it immediately. Use the discussion thread for discussion and the drawing thread for drawings, for Christ's sake. It's really not that hard.
Rhade made a big spiel about there needed a discussion thread, and since he doesn't seem to have enough initiative to make one, I did it for him. Demon Lord Razgriz made a big spiel in turn complaining about why we need a thread.

So I hope you can see why I might be a little frustrated, especially when people talk about things but display an amazing lack of ability to do it on their own.

And I fail to see how being a "backseat moderator" has anything to do with this. Besides I'd think you'd appreciate it given how busy you are dealing with people who, once again, are too stupid or lazy to figure out or do things on their own. I don't need to list the usual suspects you know them all too well.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: