Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 18 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Go to page « 116 17 18 19 20166 »
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 2nd, 2011, 12:35 pm
I think you missed the point.
The M16's bolt is on the right hand side, as is it's ejection slide. These do not appear on the left hand side. Here, i'll show you:
[ img ]
Right. The two red squared bits are the bolt and the ejector (or whatever you call it). These are on the right side of the rifle. These are never one the left (As you showed them)
Also, your left hand drawings don't have a shot selector above the trigger. :roll:

Also, I'm pretty sure the M16 needs it's stock, as it is part of the bolt slide. Again, I forget the actual names, but it's damnably important.

Also, no, the M4 is not the basis for the M16. It's the other way round. The M16 was first used in 'Nam, in the 1960's, while the M4A1 is a much more recent development.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 2nd, 2011, 12:37 pm
I don't think It means is't an other side of the gun view but rather he used to make a more fitting chart for the guns?

[Quote]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 2nd, 2011, 12:39 pm
ALVAMA wrote:
I don't think It means is't an other side of the gun view but rather he used to make a more fitting chart for the guns?
I'm not sure what you mean :? Do you mean he should have made a better chart of weapons?
There were still numerous mistakes, and I thought I would explain them. With pictures.

[Profile] [Quote]
a__k__
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 2nd, 2011, 12:57 pm
Thanks for the Showings of the M16.

i now what you mean.

But i have only simply mean with my Picture that you should imagine that the Guns at the rhigt have the Side of the Guns at the left it means you must mirror them. ;)

These i wrote befor i read the last Posts:

Please dont misunderstood.

Think i have doing a Mistake.

The Titel of these Treat is Real Gunbucket for Real Designs.

And thats not what all of my Guns exactly where be.

Mayby the M16 and some other was not in the right Forumtype.

Sorry for that.

Im a big Fan of Colosseum and of Darth Panda and i like ther Art.

And i love the Shipbucket Page.

And i just draw my own Things too thats All.

What i try to say is i dont want to make anybody Angry.

Have i do anybody Angry?

come on

Its all about to draw ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
HMS Sophia
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 2nd, 2011, 1:04 pm
Quote:
The Titel of these Treat is Real Gunbucket for Real Designs.
You mentioned it yourself, 'Real Designs'.
An M16 without a stock is not a real design. Nor is one with all the gear on the left side of it's body.
Why not just draw them the right way round? What was stopping you?
Now you have a bunch of designs that make absolutely no sense, because you will not teach a soldier to shoot left handed, particularly in the US military.
Draw your own things, yes. But this thread is for real guns (as far as I can tell), and some of your designs are simply not that.

BTW, are your drawings just copy-pastes of others work with minor changes, such as scrubbing out the stock?

And no, no-one is angry :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 2nd, 2011, 1:08 pm
The Browning Hi-Power is one of the best pistols ever designed. I've been scoping one out at the local gun shop for the past few weeks, but dropped my money on a ham radio recently instead.

I'm in the market for a solid, reliable Western 9mm as I already have a Czech CZ-82 (which shoots 9mm Makarov). Great little gun but I want something that shoots Parabellum instead of the somewhat-strange 9x18 Makarov.

[Profile] [Quote]
a__k__
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 2nd, 2011, 2:17 pm
The Browning Hi Power has many different Typs.
Its one of the most Popular Handguns in the World.
That make it Hart to Draw it Exactly like it was.

The ohter Types of these Gun was just Custom with some Kind of Fantasy like i do
at the Glock 17 from DP etz.

And these is what i mean when i´m saying i have doing a Mistake and that im sorry about becorse i mistaken that this is not the right Forumtype for.

It simply the Forumtype for Guns that i found...

But to draw the Hi Power tooks 2 Weeks and aktualy i draw a nother Pistol and a Revolver too.

And these Guns (the Hi Power and my next drawings) are no Changings the are not a Copy.
And by every Copy i have made i sayd that is was a Copy.

And about the Qwality that´s a Thing we can talk about.

By the Copys and by the Originals.

And for me Personal i like my Copys in some Way. :oops:

And that´s why i have ask about some Respons about the Hi Power i make becorse it was the first i draw and do not Copy ore Changing.

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 2nd, 2011, 3:45 pm
Okay, as the creator of the thread, the title was meant to keep people from posting Fantasy/Science Fiction Guns. For Example stuff out of Star Trek or Star Wars. If someone wants to do those they can just in a different forum.

Also everyone is right about the M-4 rifles they need their rifle butts. You dont have to attach the extender though.

Not angry either just Clarifying things.

[Profile] [Quote]
a__k__
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 2nd, 2011, 4:25 pm
nighthunter:
Quote:
Not angry either just Clarifying things.
Thanks i wanna do the same.

Never mind about the Rifel it is Clear that it has 2 different Sides and the Misunderstood about was my Fail.

It´s Right too that the Customs at the Handguns was Fantasy but let me do one Thing clear:

That not means that they cant work in Realety that only means i have not testing it.

And that only means there was no Garantee of it.

Many or Some of that Changings was Aktualy Customs on Real Handguns!

It has notihng to do with Science Fiction just about thinking of doing some of that Changings make Sence or not.

I doing Drawing not Shooting.

But i understand the Konfusions it makes around and that was surly not my Plan.

And i don´t want to do Drawings like that in this Thread any more, just Weapons
the where mean by these Thread.

Hope we can now find some other things to chat about.

Last edited by a__k__ on June 8th, 2011, 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: June 2nd, 2011, 7:44 pm
[ img ]

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 18 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 116 17 18 19 20166 »

Jump to: