Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 24 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Go to page « 122 23 24 25 26166 »
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: July 17th, 2011, 5:18 pm
Golly was that chambered for 7.62x39? And did you train on M-39s as well?

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: July 17th, 2011, 6:52 pm
Quote:
Golly was that chambered for 7.62x39? And did you train on M-39s as well?
naturally, the Finnish army have not used neither the NATO 5.56x45 nor the Soviet 5.45x39 calibers.

And No, we didn't train with M-39's I was conscripted during this millenium :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
My dad used to have old military rifles M-28s or M-39s as drill rifle when he was in the army in the mid seventies.

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: July 17th, 2011, 10:54 pm
Yeah, that sounds about right, M-39s were common in the 70's, being manufactured up until about 1971ish. If you remember I am working on collecting a M-27 or M-28/M-28/30, or even an M-39 Mosin Nagant. Your countrymen did wonders with a good Russian rifle design and made them better!

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: July 18th, 2011, 10:47 am
Here comes the other variants of the 7.62x39mm RK62 desing:

The plain orginal 762RK62
[ img ]

then the first plate pressed AKM type massproduction model, featuring new foregrib and returned into orginal Kalashnikov style sigth arragment, the Rk-71. It was not adopted by the army however but gave basis for succsefull export rifles to commercial markets (In US mainly)
[ img ]

The defined plate pressed version, RK76 that was adopted by the army.
[ img ]

Still coming the RK-95 and the Ubiqitious RK-82

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: July 18th, 2011, 1:22 pm
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: July 18th, 2011, 2:52 pm
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: July 19th, 2011, 1:37 am
Great stuff!

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: July 19th, 2011, 3:55 pm
Shouldn't be too hard to do a Galil/R4 off this now

also can somebody (Colo) post the M16 partsheet? I'm afraid I lost it when my computer crashed and I didn't back it up anywhere.

edit: an oldish drawing updated now that someone did a proper AK magazine:
[ img ]

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: July 20th, 2011, 12:52 pm
continuing with the finnish smallarms:
[ img ]

KP/44 was the Finnish version of the Soviet PPs43 submachine gun that entered the finnish front around 1943. After capturing the weapon, our army imediately got intressed of its massproduction design and decided to copy it into 9,00mm Parabellum round and fit into production. After some byrocratic quarrels the weapons entered into limited scale production around the Soviet 1944 summer offensive, but not many were build before the truce and peace. Since the weapon manufacturing weren't allowed to continue by the Allied command, only around 10,000 examples were ever made.
Peculiarly, as the company (Tikkakoski) ordered to product the weapon was german owned, and once after the truce all german property in finland became Soviet property, one of the german engineers who then fled to Franco's spain took the blue-prints of this weapon with him and the weapon was later manufactured in Spain under the name DUX for some time.

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Real Gunbucket For Real DesignsPosted: July 21st, 2011, 3:01 pm
Nice gun, especially shadingwise, but one template error-you're supposed to specify the bullet the gun is chambered in between its name and artists credited.

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 24 of 166  [ 1658 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 122 23 24 25 26166 »

Jump to: