Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 5  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Sword Class FFG (Warning: 3D)Posted: January 2nd, 2013, 11:19 am
I see you have fixed a lot of points I mentioned. getting to look quite nice now!
small batch of comments though:
- is that RHIB bay high enough? it is possible I see this wrong, as I have not that good an view on the size of this ship, but it seems a bit low relative to the lenght of the hatch
- how are your air intakes going? it looks like the ones above the RHIB will go through that space to reach the engine room.
- your helicopter can't land as the heli deck railing can't fold down due to the torpedo tube over there.
- I personally would put the mast a bit forward, but that is just my preference
- are those bands on the hull prearie masker? if they are, they should go all around the hull under the waterline as well.
- what propulsion system were you using, again? there seems to be not a lot of space under the stern for propellers.
- I am still doubted about how few of this ship is below the waterline. I would really like to see an lineplan and/or an drawing where the waterline is well defined on an perfect sideview (if possible, with scale)

[Profile] [Quote]
Lebroba
Post subject: Re: Sword Class FFG (Warning: 3D)Posted: October 14th, 2014, 11:39 am
[ img ]

And hair pieces dont fool anyone, they will just make you feel more insecure and have to spend a lot of money to maintain the illusion. Just be natural!

[Profile] [Quote]
Lebroba
Post subject: Re: Sword Class FFG (Warning: 3D)Posted: September 28th, 2015, 10:08 am
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Sword Class FFG (Warning: 3D)Posted: September 29th, 2015, 7:05 pm
Looks interesting. Any specifications of this newest incarnation of Your project?

[Profile] [Quote]
apdsmith
Post subject: Re: Sword Class FFG (Warning: 3D)Posted: October 2nd, 2015, 8:19 pm
Hi Lebroba,

Looking good, got more of a mini-Burke look to it than the previous entries in this thread - which I don't think is a bad thing, if your aim is to step away from LCS-types.

I'd echo eswube's call for details - I'd be interested to see more on this.

Regards,
Adam

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 5  [ 45 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5

Jump to: