Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: What should have been.Posted: August 31st, 2014, 9:59 pm
Radome wrote:
Sini is a desert region whith nearly no considerble life in it...
Sini is a part of Egypt and Its UN territory by your map. but Egypt itself is USSR??
My best guess is that the blue area is under UK/French/Israeli control - if you note it includes all of the Suez canal area.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: What should have been.Posted: August 31st, 2014, 11:56 pm
TimothyC wrote:
Radome wrote:
Sini is a desert region whith nearly no considerble life in it...
Sini is a part of Egypt and Its UN territory by your map. but Egypt itself is USSR??
My best guess is that the blue area is under UK/French/Israeli control - if you note it includes all of the Suez canal area.
That's my guess as well. Not to mention that in an alternate universe there might not actually be an Israel.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kattsun
Post subject: Re: What should have been.Posted: September 1st, 2014, 12:19 am
There is obviously an Israel, it is directly south of Lebanon and directly north of the Sinai.

The Chinese people are not to be cowed by U.S. atomic blackmail. Our country has a population of 600 million and an area of 9.6 [million sq. km]. The United States cannot annihilate the Chinese nation with its small stack of atom bombs. Even if the U.S. atom bombs were so powerful that, when dropped on China, they would make a hole right through the earth, or even blow it up, that would hardly mean anything to the universe as a whole, though it might be a major event for the solar system.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: What should have been.Posted: September 1st, 2014, 1:00 am
Kattsun wrote:
There is obviously an Israel, it is directly south of Lebanon and directly north of the Sinai.

just bellow my bed... sorry had to.

Will be interesting this AU scenario.

[Profile] [Quote]
Vossiej
Post subject: Re: What should have been.Posted: September 3rd, 2014, 5:28 pm
What's the story on the Netherlands? I see some aspects of the Baker-Schut plan (At the end of World War II, plans were made in the Netherlands to annex German territory as compensation for the damages caused by the war.) being initiated? (see link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_anne ... rld_War_II)

Also, what will become of Netherlands New Guinea? Is it going to be ceded to Indonesia or will it remain within the Western/Dutch/Australian sphere? :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Return to โ€œNon-Shipbucket Drawingsโ€ | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: