Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 7 of 7  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7
primer
Post subject: Re: New (more realistic) Dutch Navy AUPosted: September 7th, 2010, 7:30 pm
Forgot to post it here:

[ img ]
Light Carrier.
Build: 4
Displacement:
18000 tonnes.
Length:
182m.
Beam:
31m.
Draught:
7.6m.
Propulsion:
2x pods with 2 screws per pod (electrically driven).
4x Stork Wartsila 12SW28 diesel generators at 14.6 MW
4x Holec electric motor (two in tandem per shaft) at 12 MW
Speed:
22kn.
Complement:
130 + 300 airgroup.
Sensors and processing systems:
1x DA08 air / surface search, navigational radar. AESA volume air search radar.
Electronic warfare and decoys:
1x Sabre ECM suite.
4x SRBOC Mk.36 launcher.
1x AN/SLQ-25 Nixie torpedo decoy.
Armament:
2x RAM CIWS
4x 30mm cannon, remotely operated.
4x M2 .50 HMG, manually operated.
1x Mk.41 VLC with 32 NASAMS II (4 quad packed per cell)
Boats:
1x RHIB.
Aviation facilities:
Hangar and flight deck for a mix of up to 20 aircraft/ helicopters.
ASW: 4 F-35B and 16 NH-90.
Fleet defence: 16 F-35B and 4 NH-90.
Amphibious support: 10 F-35B and 10 NH-90.

Warning, large size, 2700x1400.
[ img ]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A RNN flotilla posing for a photo under the protective cover of 4 fighters. Flotilla consists of: 2 Conventional Hunter Killer Submarines with AIP, 2 Multi-purpose Frigates, 1 Multi-purpose Destroyer, 1 Air Defence Destroyer, 1 Guided Missile Cruiser, 1 Amphibious Support Cruiser, 1 Amphibious Assault Ship and 1 Light Carrier.

[Profile] [Quote]
finnian bastada
Post subject: Re: New (more realistic) Dutch Navy AUPosted: September 18th, 2010, 12:50 am
Hey I am opening a store front on NS and was hoping I could use your drawings for some ships we have designed, of course you would be noted as the artist. Neither my storefront partner nor I can draw worth a damn so it would be a great help, please let me know and if this is poor taste sorry I am new.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: New (more realistic) Dutch Navy AUPosted: September 19th, 2010, 9:44 am
This stuff continues to inspire me ideas wise, rather fond of that carrier.

[Profile] [Quote]
primer
Post subject: Re: New (more realistic) Dutch Navy AUPosted: September 19th, 2010, 1:06 pm
finnian bastada wrote:
Hey I am opening a store front on NS and was hoping I could use your drawings for some ships we have designed, of course you would be noted as the artist. Neither my storefront partner nor I can draw worth a damn so it would be a great help, please let me know and if this is poor taste sorry I am new.
I'm honoured, can you please send me a private message with more details? :)

[Profile] [Quote]
primer
Post subject: Re: New (more realistic) Dutch Navy AUPosted: September 19th, 2010, 1:06 pm
Blackbuck wrote:
This stuff continues to inspire me ideas wise, rather fond of that carrier.
Thanks, that is nice to hear. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
finnian bastada
Post subject: Re: New (more realistic) Dutch Navy AUPosted: September 19th, 2010, 9:03 pm
I am not sure how to use PM's if you are on NS I can send you a tg there, however I guess since I am new my account is blocked from sending pm's so hopefully we can figure out a way to get in contact. also I have MSN-fallenherofilms@hotmail.com or AIM romefilms and my NS nation is Finnian Bastada

[Profile] [Quote]
primer
Post subject: Re: New (more realistic) Dutch Navy AUPosted: September 21st, 2010, 5:55 pm
finnian bastada wrote:
I am not sure how to use PM's if you are on NS I can send you a tg there, however I guess since I am new my account is blocked from sending pm's so hopefully we can figure out a way to get in contact. also I have MSN-fallenherofilms@hotmail.com or AIM romefilms and my NS nation is Finnian Bastada
I guess you could use them for Nation States. Just give me a link so I can see how they are responded too and credits for the pictures of course. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
finnian bastada
Post subject: Re: New (more realistic) Dutch Navy AUPosted: September 21st, 2010, 6:03 pm
I will do that Thank you! we are a little ways out from our store front being completed but as soon as its up I will send you the link. thank you.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 7 of 7  [ 68 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7

Jump to: