Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Potential Plausible Modern Battleship (Question Mark?)Posted: March 11th, 2019, 3:50 pm
Lupus Amandum wrote: *
Shigure wrote: *
You should consider using an image host like imgur, which can embed images on the forums.

EDIT: Also what's the point of a modern battleship. A guided missile ship could job the much better, and would be cheaper to build and maintain.
I’ve attempted to embed imgur images on the forum but it just gives me the [img] rather than the actual thing, also it’s just a fun project, not meant to be practical. But I’ve also attempted to make it as realistic as I can make it.

EDIT: Nvm i got it.
in Imgur:

1. Click on your user name up in the right corner.
2. Click on Image
3. in your image page, click on the drawing/image. A window will open
4. on the right side there will be a list of links, chose the one for "BBcode" by clicking the copy
button.
5. go to the forum and right click and past

[Profile] [Quote]
Lupus Amandum
Post subject: Re: Potential Plausible Modern Battleship (Question Mark?)Posted: March 11th, 2019, 3:58 pm
heuhen wrote: *
Lupus Amandum wrote: *
Shigure wrote: *
You should consider using an image host like imgur, which can embed images on the forums.

EDIT: Also what's the point of a modern battleship. A guided missile ship could job the much better, and would be cheaper to build and maintain.
I’ve attempted to embed imgur images on the forum but it just gives me the [img] rather than the actual thing, also it’s just a fun project, not meant to be practical. But I’ve also attempted to make it as realistic as I can make it.

EDIT: Nvm i got it.
in Imgur:

1. Click on your user name up in the right corner.
2. Click on Image
3. in your image page, click on the drawing/image. A window will open
4. on the right side there will be a list of links, chose the one for "BBcode" by clicking the copy
button.
5. go to the forum and right click and past
I believe I got it working, go check the first page.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: