Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 3  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 »
Kattsun
Post subject: return of tin scale aka RATIONSCALE aka 3px:1mmPosted: January 24th, 2020, 8:20 am
about 10 years ago i drew a tin of mussels

now i return to this topic to finish the job

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

cursed expanded vowels

cursed customary units

cursed chai tea

The Chinese people are not to be cowed by U.S. atomic blackmail. Our country has a population of 600 million and an area of 9.6 [million sq. km]. The United States cannot annihilate the Chinese nation with its small stack of atom bombs. Even if the U.S. atom bombs were so powerful that, when dropped on China, they would make a hole right through the earth, or even blow it up, that would hardly mean anything to the universe as a whole, though it might be a major event for the solar system.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kattsun
Post subject: Re: return of tin scale aka RATIONSCALE aka 3px:1mmPosted: January 26th, 2020, 12:29 pm
[ img ]

The Chinese people are not to be cowed by U.S. atomic blackmail. Our country has a population of 600 million and an area of 9.6 [million sq. km]. The United States cannot annihilate the Chinese nation with its small stack of atom bombs. Even if the U.S. atom bombs were so powerful that, when dropped on China, they would make a hole right through the earth, or even blow it up, that would hardly mean anything to the universe as a whole, though it might be a major event for the solar system.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: return of tin scale aka RATIONSCALE aka 3px:1mmPosted: January 26th, 2020, 4:34 pm
Crazy but I like it. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
dalamace
Post subject: Re: return of tin scale aka RATIONSCALE aka 3px:1mmPosted: January 26th, 2020, 8:18 pm
Interesting idea!

[Profile] [Quote]
Kattsun
Post subject: Re: return of tin scale aka RATIONSCALE aka 3px:1mmPosted: January 28th, 2020, 6:11 am
[ img ]

she's carrying a bag of sugar

truly the goodest grill

[Profile] [Quote]
Kattsun
Post subject: Re: return of tin scale aka RATIONSCALE aka 3px:1mmPosted: January 29th, 2020, 3:31 pm
[ img ]

60 mL double

unfortunately...

[ img ]

will draw at least 6

but for now it is onto the mixed fruit/nut bag and beverage bags

then i will return to the dreaded barley wheat cracker

[Profile] [Quote]
SouprRacwn
Post subject: Re: return of tin scale aka RATIONSCALE aka 3px:1mmPosted: February 2nd, 2020, 8:57 am
This is excellent work. Hope to see some that do not look like some Nordic corruption of High German.

Banana
Watermelon
Playstation 5

I authored these forum threads:
GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index
TrucKola's Project/Image Dump

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: return of tin scale aka RATIONSCALE aka 3px:1mmPosted: February 2nd, 2020, 10:26 am
TrucKola__19 wrote: *
Hope to see some that do not look like some Nordic corruption of High German.
:?: :?: :?:

[Profile] [Quote]
SouprRacwn
Post subject: Re: return of tin scale aka RATIONSCALE aka 3px:1mmPosted: February 5th, 2020, 1:35 am
I'm not a linguist, okay?

Banana
Watermelon
Playstation 5

I authored these forum threads:
GB Kolibriscale
GB Scale Caliber Index
TrucKola's Project/Image Dump

[Profile] [Quote]
Kattsun
Post subject: Re: return of tin scale aka RATIONSCALE aka 3px:1mmPosted: February 5th, 2020, 2:28 am
it's just swedish with expanded vowels

for the most part anyway

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 3  [ 25 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page 1 2 3 »

Jump to: