Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
The_Sprinklez
Post subject: Charscale/Soldierbucket 1.5cm = 1px Real Duders ThreadPosted: August 28th, 2020, 6:19 pm
Gonna post some of the real German uniforms I've been working on. This is an official thread, so anyone else working on real uniforms with Char's base figure are welcome to post here as well!

Second World War German Army (Heer) Field Uniform w/Field Gear Templates
Image Removed
These uniforms are depicted in their most typical form, and this is by no means a complete list of all variations.

Second World War German Army (Heer) Field Uniform Templates
Image Removed
These uniforms are the blank tunics and trousers from the above image, as well as typical headgear of the time the tunics were introduced.

Thanks!

Im Schatten des Adlers - An Alternate History Timeline: http://shipbucket.com/wiki/index.php/Ca ... des_Adlers

Last edited by The_Sprinklez on January 21st, 2021, 9:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
The_Sprinklez
Post subject: Re: Charscale/Soldierbucket 1.5cm = 1px Real Duders ThreadPosted: August 28th, 2020, 8:55 pm
Second World War German Army (Heer) Field Tunic Color Examples
Image Removed
Just a few of the many color variations present in mid to late WWII German tunics, plus a converted Dutch tunic on the end.

Im Schatten des Adlers - An Alternate History Timeline: http://shipbucket.com/wiki/index.php/Ca ... des_Adlers

Last edited by The_Sprinklez on January 21st, 2021, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: Charscale/Soldierbucket 1.5cm = 1px Real Duders ThreadPosted: January 4th, 2021, 12:38 am
Kingdom of Holland
[ img ]

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

Last edited by darthpanda on January 8th, 2021, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Charscale/Soldierbucket 1.5cm = 1px Real Duders ThreadPosted: January 4th, 2021, 6:59 am
Good work, nice to see you on this scale also

[Profile] [Quote]
Bordkanone 75
Post subject: Re: Charscale/Soldierbucket 1.5cm = 1px Real Duders ThreadPosted: January 8th, 2021, 6:15 am
It's jpg'd, but other than that nice work.

[Profile] [Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: Charscale/Soldierbucket 1.5cm = 1px Real Duders ThreadPosted: January 9th, 2021, 2:08 am
SPQR - Roman Armies
[ img ]

- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: Charscale/Soldierbucket 1.5cm = 1px Real Duders ThreadPosted: January 9th, 2021, 11:32 am
Those are real beautes, DP. The detail is great, without turning too cluttered. Really like your take on the later roman soldiers, though I think the helmet on the one standing just above the 500ad line looks somewhat early? That modell looks more 2nd/3rd century to my eyes. I'd expect the Draconarius and Herculianii to be using the longer Spathas as well?

[Profile] [Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: Charscale/Soldierbucket 1.5cm = 1px Real Duders ThreadPosted: January 9th, 2021, 12:35 pm
KHT wrote: *
Those are real beautes, DP. The detail is great, without turning too cluttered. Really like your take on the later roman soldiers, though I think the helmet on the one standing just above the 500ad line looks somewhat early? That modell looks more 2nd/3rd century to my eyes. I'd expect the Draconarius and Herculianii to be using the longer Spathas as well?
Thank you for the info, I will update it.

- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
Colombus
Post subject: Re: Charscale/Soldierbucket 1.5cm = 1px Real Duders ThreadPosted: February 9th, 2021, 4:04 pm
Canadian Mounties
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Weebson
Post subject: Re: Charscale/Soldierbucket 1.5cm = 1px Real Duders ThreadPosted: October 8th, 2021, 6:56 am
hmmmmm no one ever made Japanese medieval/feudal era stuff?

Anyway: here is Samurai I did belonging to alternative/fictional-ish Hori clan who are vassal of Nanbu - Kyousuke Hori "The Wolf of [Northern] Dewa (province)",

From the beginning of Samurai Era in Heian period, specifially - Genpei war (1180-1185) Samurai were primarely mounted archers, only after Mongol invasions of 1274 and 1281 Samurai warfare revolutionised and foot samurai were more coomon along with ashigaru (peasents who are part time soldiers) yet still mounted archery was prominent and many samurais were skilled in multiple combat skills: they would be trained in archery (and mounted archery), handling with polearms like Naginata and Yari (spear), swordmanship and weaponless martial arts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S I'll do another post hopefully this week in my netherland AU and shall take a break up untill next summer (2022) since I got a the final exams to do at May...

[ img ]

Last edited by Weebson on October 11th, 2021, 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: