Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 8 of 8  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: June 2nd, 2014, 2:50 pm
Rodondo wrote:
Final note and this is my fault, the Gayundah technically speak was in Australian service from 1901-1911 in Commonwealth Naval Services, have no clue what prefix she carried officially during that time.
I'm working on the Commonwealth Naval Services in the moment (and I believe it should be in the same thread as RAN 1911-1920 with it's own head) which was a merge of the colonial naval services where the vessels had the prefix's from their own colonies (HMQS, HMVS and etc.)

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: June 2nd, 2014, 3:30 pm
Yeah I think that's the best way to do it, especially seeing I doubt we'll have enough pre-RAN badges to constitute its own thread

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: August 7th, 2014, 12:22 pm
Kim, can I get you to put these on the top of both RAN threads?
Quote:
Original Intellectual Rights of Royal Australian Naval Badges belongs with the Royal Australian Navy and their original prospective artists, as these works are representations of this work, it is covered in Australia under the Defence Act 1903, section 83 and various forms of trademark and intellectual property legislation. Internationally, it is protected by various forms of trademark and intellectual property legislation that includes International Agreements. Serious military and civil penalties can be incurred for any unauthorized use. Any misuse or unauthorized use should be reported to the appropriate authority (The Manager of Navy Badges).

Please consider this when using these badges in the relevant artwork. Shipbucket Intellectual Fair Use agreement still apply to these images as well, in regards to the artists credited.

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: January 24th, 2015, 12:33 pm
Now I've restored page one so it's possible to see the badges again :D

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: September 4th, 2016, 8:55 pm
This thread had been asleep in more than one and a half year :( I'm afraid my esteemed Australian mates are busy with other things in life. But I've these five badges for the N class destroyers completed for a while (I've forgotten that), so it's time to publish them ;)
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
adenandy
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: September 5th, 2016, 12:15 am
:o Jolly nice work Kim, Well Done matey :!:

Are you back now Kim or is this a flying visit :?:

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the Royal Australian NavyPosted: September 5th, 2016, 8:52 pm
adenandy wrote:
Are you back now Kim or is this a flying visit :?:
Thanks Andy. I wasn't really away, but I have a lot of other things in my life right now plus a really challenging task figuring out when different changes were made on the Danish Thetis class. I spend hours trying catalogize several gundreds of pictures, so I can manage to make some good drawings ;) But I'm here, and hope I can contribute with more drawings in the near future :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 8 of 8  [ 77 posts ]  Return to “Coats of Arms and Ship's Badges” | Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8

Jump to: