Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 14  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 514 »
KimWerner
Post subject: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: May 18th, 2012, 5:54 pm
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

All relevant Coat of Arms

Last edited by KimWerner on November 15th, 2016, 1:13 pm, edited 18 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: May 18th, 2012, 5:54 pm
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

Last edited by KimWerner on November 15th, 2016, 1:13 pm, edited 15 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: May 18th, 2012, 5:56 pm
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

Last edited by KimWerner on November 16th, 2016, 9:22 pm, edited 10 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: May 21st, 2012, 3:01 pm
Two more badges for Kaiserliche Marine. The sisters to SMS Hindenburg: SMS Derfflinger and SMS Lützow.
[ img ][ img ]

Last edited by KimWerner on October 22nd, 2015, 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: May 21st, 2012, 3:08 pm
Superbly done badges/crests well done to all contributors. :P

[Profile] [Quote]
DG_Alpha
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: May 24th, 2012, 8:07 pm
Here's a new one for cruiser Nürnberg of the DKM:
[ img ]

By the way, I think the COA for Karlsruhe is also appropriate for both ships of the Bundesmarine:
F223 Karlsruhe, Köln-class
F212 Karlsruhe, Bremen-class

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: May 24th, 2012, 10:12 pm
DG_Alpha wrote:
Here's a new one for cruiser Nürnberg of the DKM:
Fine artistic work (as always!) :D I will put it in template in the weekend.
DG_Alpha wrote:
By the way, I think the COA for Karlsruhe is also appropriate for both ships of the Bundesmarine:
Thank you. You're quite right and I'm angry at myself, that it slipped my own control. On the other hand it proofs I'm kind of human :lol:

BTW, I hope you like the way I've organised this German thread ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
DG_Alpha
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: May 27th, 2012, 9:11 pm
Yes, I think the separation and organisation works fine. And I see you added my Passau CoA. Funny, I made that for the AU ship, without knowing that there was a real ship, otherwise I would have posted it here as well. :?

Anyways, here's one similar to Passau, the CoA for the new Braunschweig Corvette:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: May 27th, 2012, 11:09 pm
DG_Alpha wrote:
Yes, I think the separation and organisation works fine. And I see you added my Passau CoA. Funny, I made that for the AU ship, without knowing that there was a real ship, otherwise I would have posted it here as well. :?

Anyways, here's one similar to Passau, the CoA for the new Braunschweig Corvette:
:lol: Surprises can be pleasant. I'm not an expert in the different german navies, but creating this thread gave me a lot of new knowledge, which get me stumbling over the minehunter FGS Passau :D Anyway, your beautiful badge for FGS Braunschweig (which also was a Köln Class frigate) is now in a template ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
DG_Alpha
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of GermanyPosted: June 1st, 2012, 10:56 pm
Speaking of the Köln-class: I made a CoA which should work for both Bundesmarine Kölns (F220 & F211) and maybe both SMS Cölns. Köln of the Königsberg-class had a slightly different style.
[ img ]

Also, as a resident of Rheinland-Pfalz, I made a two versions, one big and one small. Should work for the Bremen-class (F209) and the upcoming Baden-Württemberg-class:
[ img ][ img ]

For my next projects I plan the CoAs for the Lütjens-class ships.

Another thing: Are you sure about the CoA for SMS Deutschland? The images I have don't show it exactly and I think this form of the eagle was used more by democratic governments rather than during the Imperial times. But maybe you have more informative sources.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 14  [ 134 posts ]  Return to “Coats of Arms and Ship's Badges” | Go to page 1 2 3 4 514 »

Jump to: