Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 6  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: CoA's, badges, emblems, seals and crest's for navy shipsPosted: March 15th, 2014, 1:52 am
unfortunately is seems the Thai badges seem to have no standard template so, the next one might be a while

HTMS Chakri Naruebet(911?) 1997-present, Modified Principe de Asturias Class/ Chakri Naruebet Class

[ img ]

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA's, badges, emblems, seals and crest's for navy shipsPosted: March 17th, 2014, 6:08 pm
That's a splendid badge :D What an entry to this thread; the badge for flagship of the Royal Thai Navy, the carrier of Thailand.
Here is the logo for Royal Thai Navy. The badge is now in a template and Thailand is represented in the firt post ;)
[ img ]

All relevant Coat of Arms

Last edited by KimWerner on March 18th, 2017, 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: CoA's, badges, emblems, seals and crest's for navy shipsPosted: March 17th, 2014, 8:04 pm
That's just fantastic!

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA's, badges, emblems, seals and crest's for navy shipsPosted: April 4th, 2014, 4:03 pm
Some of the most stylish badges - in my opinion - are the badges from South African Navy. Unfortunately I find it difficult to find them in the net, but when I do, I have to draw them. Here is some which were easy to draw (that can be fun once a while :D ), but one! The one difficult then gave two badges ;)
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

Last edited by KimWerner on March 18th, 2017, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: CoA's, badges, emblems, seals and crest's for navy shipsPosted: April 4th, 2014, 7:16 pm
Stunning work yet again!

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA's, badges, emblems, seals and crest's for navy shipsPosted: April 4th, 2014, 7:55 pm
Thanks Rodondo, but I figure you're getting very, very close in doing badges yourself ;) I can tell you (and others that might be interested!) I have succeeded finding some Thai Navy badges. Unfortunately it was only possible for me to identify - via Google translate - three of them. They will be my next badge project. As you stated earlier, I also found that it seems to be no standard badge though these three are fairly similar at the top of the badges. Well, you'll see, when they are complete :D

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: CoA's, badges, emblems, seals and crest's for navy shipsPosted: April 4th, 2014, 8:58 pm
Another great work!

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: CoA's, badges, emblems, seals and crest's for navy shipsPosted: April 4th, 2014, 10:35 pm
Thanks Kim, still a while before I get anywhere close to you though. You would per say be doing the badge for HTMS Makut Rajakumarn?

[Profile] [Quote]
adenandy
Post subject: Re: CoA's, badges, emblems, seals and crest's for navy shipsPosted: April 4th, 2014, 10:39 pm
Well done Kim... Lovely works :)

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA's, badges, emblems, seals and crest's for navy shipsPosted: April 4th, 2014, 10:45 pm
Thanks mates :D
Rodondo wrote:
Thanks Kim, still a while before I get anywhere close to you though. You would per say be doing the badge for HTMS Makut Rajakumarn?
@Rodondo, the badges I could identify and will draw are for HTMS Chao Phraya, HTMS Nareusan and HTMS Taksin, so feel free to do the badge for HTMS Makut Rajakumarn. In fact, it would be very nice if you do it ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 6  [ 51 posts ]  Return to “Coats of Arms and Ship's Badges” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Jump to: