Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 9 of 11  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page « 17 8 9 10 11 »
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: April 19th, 2014, 8:50 pm
The designs I've seen were from 1954, but none of them were built. Denmark did end up using the 103mm illumination rockets, but they fired them from fixed rails.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: April 19th, 2014, 8:52 pm
Thiel wrote:
The designs I've seen were from 1954, but none of them were built. Denmark did end up using the 103mm illumination rockets, but they fired them from fixed rails.
that answers my question, as the holland class, the first dutch design which would have the lichtraketwerper, was commissioned by 1954.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 9:05 pm
[ img ]
this part changed so many times of name (manufacturer, exact number, and foreign use) that I have only put the most common ones on the image. the addition is mostly the front views, but there are some small changes to the antenna of the 240 and of course I have added the deck penetration (well more the hole in the deck/platform underneath)

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: May 4th, 2014, 5:01 am
Can I ask something? The DA-05 is compatible with the DA-08, what LW-02 and LW-08?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: May 4th, 2014, 9:36 am
compatible..... well let's say it this way. LW-08 electronics were fitted to DA-05 and DA-08 both, giving them somewhat similar workings without replacing the actual antenna of the DA-05 (and the DA-08 was developed from the LW-08)
that should be possible with LW-02 too, but I am not certain of it, and I cannot find if it was ever done. the first step of course would have been the switch to LW-03, LW-08 sounds more like an refit. this was done for example on the cruisers IIRC.

[Profile] [Quote]
rifleman
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: June 14th, 2014, 3:49 pm
can I ask as at today 14/06/2014 what is the most current version of the sheet and when is the next amended version coming out?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: June 14th, 2014, 3:55 pm
the most current version is the one in the first post of this thread. as you can see there are quite a lot new parts of recent date, so I will most likely update it soon, but I can no date as of yet as there is quite a bit of work involved, and I lack the time to do that at the moment.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: June 19th, 2014, 3:03 pm
[ img ]
because all destroyer fire control systems got updated, and the cruiser had just one left that was not.......
now making sure the 150mm and 57 mm guns of the cruisers are up to spec, and then the 1950-1960 RNLN parts are all done. I will then try to fix an parts sheet update.....

[Profile] [Quote]
superboy
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: June 24th, 2014, 6:39 am
acelanceloet. Do you have Signaal LIROD 8 Lightweight Radar Optronic Director?, or i can use from the Old Parts Sheets/Radars.png. thanks :?

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: June 24th, 2014, 9:09 am
http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz22 ... 8413-1.png these SIGMA's have the LIROD Mk 2, but the one on your picture looks somewhat different..... are you sure it is an LIROD? maybe it is the Mk 1 version, which IIRC is not drawn yet. you might be able to do so yourself?

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 9 of 11  [ 109 posts ]  Return to “Official Parts Sheets” | Go to page « 17 8 9 10 11 »

Jump to: