[Post Reply] [*]  Page 7 of 11  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page « 15 6 7 8 911 »
Author Message
LEUT_East
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: March 20th, 2014, 6:31 am
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 780
Joined: December 29th, 2011, 7:27 am
Location: Queensland, Australia
Ace, the last two parts drawings are amazing. Lovely work mate :)

_________________
There is no "I" in TEAM but there is a ME
______________________
Current Worklist:
CV01 AS Australia
AUSDEF-CG

[ img ]


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: March 22nd, 2014, 9:18 pm
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 7175
Joined: July 28th, 2010, 12:25 pm
Location: the netherlands
[ img ]
the nav radar of the 1953 cruisers, 1949 destroyers, minesweepers and for export.

EDIT:
[ img ]
and the main director of the 1949 destroyers. more parts of it are on their way.....

_________________
Drawings are credited with J.Scholtens
I ask of you to prove me wrong. Not say I am wrong, but prove it, because then I will have learned something new.


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: March 23rd, 2014, 9:38 am
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 8253
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 10:13 pm
Location: Behind you, looking at you with my mustache!
excellent!


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: March 23rd, 2014, 12:59 pm
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 8810
Joined: June 15th, 2011, 8:31 am
Contact: Website
Great additions.

_________________
My very neglected Deviantart page


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: April 1st, 2014, 10:37 pm
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 1004
Joined: October 16th, 2010, 11:06 pm
Location: In orbit, watching you draw.
Contact: Website
So yeah, this came up in the "Old parts sheets" thread, and after a few last minor mods, I think it's time to post it here too.

[ img ]

_________________
Would you please not eat my gun...
[ img ]


Last edited by MihoshiK on April 1st, 2014, 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: April 1st, 2014, 10:38 pm
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 7175
Joined: July 28th, 2010, 12:25 pm
Location: the netherlands
looks good to me, although that greenish bit in the camera system looks a bit off (forgot to respond to your PM, sorry)

_________________
Drawings are credited with J.Scholtens
I ask of you to prove me wrong. Not say I am wrong, but prove it, because then I will have learned something new.


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: April 1st, 2014, 10:45 pm
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 1004
Joined: October 16th, 2010, 11:06 pm
Location: In orbit, watching you draw.
Contact: Website
acelanceloet wrote:
looks good to me, although that greenish bit in the camera system looks a bit off (forgot to respond to your PM, sorry)
The greenish (blue) bit is mainly there to represent that it IS a camera. It's also one of the few things I directly carried over from your version :D

_________________
Would you please not eat my gun...
[ img ]


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: April 1st, 2014, 10:49 pm
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 7175
Joined: July 28th, 2010, 12:25 pm
Location: the netherlands
no of the I- mast drawings (done by mitch and only slightly modified by me) have that green, nor do the gatekeeper parts have it. which version did you carry it over from? :P there are actually 6 camera's (if it is the gatekeeper system, that is) , angled with each other, and while I am open to different methods to show that, this is not the way I think it should be done.

_________________
Drawings are credited with J.Scholtens
I ask of you to prove me wrong. Not say I am wrong, but prove it, because then I will have learned something new.


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: April 1st, 2014, 11:22 pm
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 1004
Joined: October 16th, 2010, 11:06 pm
Location: In orbit, watching you draw.
Contact: Website
acelanceloet wrote:
no of the I- mast drawings (done by mitch and only slightly modified by me) have that green, nor do the gatekeeper parts have it. which version did you carry it over from? :P there are actually 6 camera's (if it is the gatekeeper system, that is) , angled with each other, and while I am open to different methods to show that, this is not the way I think it should be done.
Whoops, completely got you mixed up with MC Spoilt B'stard :oops:
His:
[ img ]

Mine:
[ img ]

Check the last few pages of the Renewing The Official Parts Sheets thread for reference pictures.

_________________
Would you please not eat my gun...
[ img ]


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Dutch parts sheetPosted: April 2nd, 2014, 9:08 am
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 7175
Joined: July 28th, 2010, 12:25 pm
Location: the netherlands
MihoshiK wrote:
acelanceloet wrote:
no of the I- mast drawings (done by mitch and only slightly modified by me) have that green, nor do the gatekeeper parts have it. which version did you carry it over from? :P there are actually 6 camera's (if it is the gatekeeper system, that is) , angled with each other, and while I am open to different methods to show that, this is not the way I think it should be done.
Whoops, completely got you mixed up with MC Spoilt B'stard :oops:
His:
[ img ]

Mine:
[ img ]

Check the last few pages of the Renewing The Official Parts Sheets thread for reference pictures.
that would be almost insulting xD
anyways, it is the gatekeeper system, so my earlier comments still stand :P

_________________
Drawings are credited with J.Scholtens
I ask of you to prove me wrong. Not say I am wrong, but prove it, because then I will have learned something new.


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 7 of 11  [ 106 posts ]  Return to “Official Parts Sheets” | Go to page « 15 6 7 8 911 »

Jump to: 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


The team | Delete all board cookies | All times are UTC


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
[ GZIP: Off ]