Everybody knows that needs to be done. But making them would be rather huge task, and I alone have no time to go trough them all (and it would eventually mean that I would just redrawn everthing according to my own taste becouse Im too lazy to start digging this and the old forum
Therefore, I was think more of this type of procedure:
1. Everybody rant here in of what is currently going on and what is wrong (and those with loudest mouths naturally volunteers themselves for completing this)
2. We divide the responsibilities (with so that I would be doing as little as can and you as much as I dare to whip you
) of who makes what and:
3. People start posting here "new" stuff that they want in the sheets and predesignated volunteers will then update/renew the corresponding sheets
4. Me and the Mods will supervise this and give verdict over wich version of something that is duplicated "gets" to the sheet
5. All are happy and we have better bucket
Im thinking that the importance would be at this first time on the equipment and ordanance. Aircrafts and Helicopters can wait untill this round is done. Also, There are currently some "nation-spesific" sheets, but I don't want the sheets to start going that direction. Therefore We will update all the equipment, radar, missile, gunnery and torbedo sheets, with emphasis on the real desings and well-known never-where's and leave the AU stuff for the mercy of the actuall AU artists.
So step one would be opinions and volunteers to do this. I will help and guide you guys, and I can work on with the big equipment sheet (as I have my own rahter-up-to-date example allready for my private use), but I need more guys to volunteer.
Also, those who contribute most on this task migth expect some sort of "rewarding" in terms of what I have thougth of new set of forum leaders that in future would be responsible of this sort of maintanaence.
Coming next: L/M Moskva, some research ships, pr.26bis, Pr.1144 remakes and Project 1143 complete redux.
Shipbucket mainsite, aka "The Archive"
Submit your drawings to the archive here
Far Eastern AU wiki