Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 35  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 535 »
Novice
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 14th, 2010, 12:04 am
I also had some French Navy stuff, guns radars and such.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 14th, 2010, 9:51 am
I can myself do the Guns, I knew all there is to known about Soviets, almost as much from Bofors Enough about USN and RN, and I believe I've drawn also lot more Dutch (Pre WWII) guns that I've actually ever posted :mrgreen:
The allready existing USN and RN charts are good as they are, we just need to include that stuff into more general sheets. The russian/soviet sheet is bit outdated, but I have an updated one of it for my own use.

I think I could make the gunnery Sheet up to WWII, and supervise the Soviet/Swedish parts in the modern ones. Could you Ace do the Post WWII gunnery sheets?

[Profile] [Quote]
Lazer_one
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 14th, 2010, 11:10 am
I would suggest to open a set of discussions for each item, maybe with same basic root:
Renew part sheets - post WW2 gunnery
Renew part sheets - Merchant navy

Lazer_One's Worlist - Updated 2021

Documentation is always welcome here

Lazer_One's Blog

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 14th, 2010, 11:24 am
Gollevainen wrote:
I believe I've drawn also lot more Dutch (Pre WWII) guns that I've actually ever posted :mrgreen:
Really?

[Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 14th, 2010, 11:31 am
Yeah, I just found that out really myself. Bofors and Bofors "style" gunnery has allways been close to my heart...And Dutch had made the best looking ones of those IMO.
Quote:
I would suggest to open a set of discussions for each item, maybe with same basic root:
Renew part sheets - post WW2 gunnery
Renew part sheets - Merchant navy
well Lets first see if this one thread would be sufficent. Can you Lazer start organise the Merchant navy equipment sheets?

[Profile] [Quote]
Lazer_one
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 14th, 2010, 1:41 pm
Aye aye, Sir!

Lazer_One's Worlist - Updated 2021

Documentation is always welcome here

Lazer_One's Blog

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 14th, 2010, 2:39 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
Could you Ace do the Post WWII gunnery sheets?
Will do! most likely I will start on it tonight, so two little questions: 1. will all the parts sheets be done in this thread? if so, we must let everyone who posts parts make clear for which sheet they are, that takes a lot off the time we need to fix the sheets
2. will there be any extra info on the sheets? if so, I would suggest the role, country of origin and the year it was first used on ships. I think never build/proposed systems should be on an different sheet?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 14th, 2010, 7:53 pm
for the gun sheet, I have made a bit of 'standard'. every gun drawing submitted to me should fulfil to this style, so all guns will have the same colours and the same way of showing things.
[ img ]
I'd like comments on this style, especially from the admins and mods, as I have done this independently.... but I think this will be an good idea to do, and I think I have broken no style rules over here.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 14th, 2010, 7:58 pm
I give this two weeks before everyone loses interest.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Renewing the old parts sheetsPosted: December 14th, 2010, 9:10 pm
I think we keep the basic layout of the old sheets. Just add more stuff and updated drawings, no need to go Overmaking it. Simple naming and mm/caliber length would be sufficent for the name...

Also, post the stuff in here. I will Also go trough some drawings, specially bigger capital units just to rip the harvest there.
Quote:
I give this two weeks before everyone loses interest.

Some people actually are part of this forum becouse they have intress on shipbucket drawings and want to make the drawing work easier with good sheets.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 35  [ 347 posts ]  Return to “Official Parts Sheets” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 535 »

Jump to: