Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 
Gollevainen
Post subject: An alternative PLAAF & PLANAF, Manchurian AU goes FDPosted: March 31st, 2019, 12:41 pm
As the finnish AU project is facing some "creative break" I decided to use the time to post some stuff of my other AU project. Someone of you might remember the Far Eastern Republic AU which I did in the SB section while ago and might think that i've abandoned it. Well thats not the case, infact it has envolved quite abit during the hiatus and shall now re-emerge as the Manchurian AU project.

[ img ]

My weird idea of making some sort of "Russian china" type alternative nation didn't quite work in the Far Eastern Republic concept mostly as it provided an completely different concept which would been quite odd to mix with the chinese stuff. In fact the ideas that it gave me were so powerfull that I will return to them after I do this one. But yet I want to complete the "russian china" AU idea as it was the one that brought me into shipbucket in the first place. So I decided to create another base for my AU and in the end it was rather easy: Manchuria, as it is the closest tie that bonds the russian and chinese history together in RL as well. The basic outline and concpet is similar as posted in the Far Eastern Republic thread: http://shipbucket.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8483. I will post more detailed information in the actual AU thread in the AU forum once I get past the planes into ships again as I need to revork the old ships drawn for the FER as well. Also once I get the Wiki site working, I will start creating the Manchurian AU wiki section as well.

But for this thread. It will contain the combat aircrafts of PLAAF (People's liberation army air forces) and PLANAF (People's liberation army naval air forces) in following sections:

1: PLAAF air-launched missiles
2: Bombers
3: Attack Aircrafts
4: Fighters
5: PLANAF land-based aircrafts
6: PLANAF carrier-based aircrafts

I will post roughly each section as I finish them.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: An alternative PLAAF & PLANAF, Manchurian AU goes FDPosted: March 31st, 2019, 12:42 pm
1. Air launched missiles of PLAAF
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: An alternative PLAAF & PLANAF, Manchurian AU goes FDPosted: March 31st, 2019, 12:43 pm
2. Bombers
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: An alternative PLAAF & PLANAF, Manchurian AU goes FDPosted: March 31st, 2019, 6:23 pm
Great drawings!
(but something tells me I'm not gonna like that window color :lol: )

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: An alternative PLAAF & PLANAF, Manchurian AU goes FDPosted: April 1st, 2019, 8:17 am
Very nice work, some very interesting designs with a definite Chinese never-were feel about them.
I think the new window colour is working out ok.

The B-7 should probably have a black trailing edge to the delta wing, right now it looks hard it has no hard rear edge.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: An alternative PLAAF & PLANAF, Manchurian AU goes FDPosted: April 21st, 2019, 2:14 pm
Part 3. Attack aircrafts
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: An alternative PLAAF & PLANAF, Manchurian AU goes FDPosted: April 21st, 2019, 3:34 pm
Lovely additions.

I know I say this every time, but I really hope we see the Chinese/Soviet never-were versions of these at some point.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Farooqbhai007
Post subject: Re: An alternative PLAAF & PLANAF, Manchurian AU goes FDPosted: April 21st, 2019, 6:01 pm
Really nice additions , especially love the camo's.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: An alternative PLAAF & PLANAF, Manchurian AU goes FDPosted: April 23rd, 2019, 8:38 pm
Very impressive! :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings”

Jump to: