Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 9th, 2013, 8:58 pm
Pursuant to Sections 2, 13, & 14 of the Shipbucket Forum Rules, Tounushifan is being issued an official warning. Knock it off.
So let it be written, so let it be done.

[Profile]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: Tounushifan's drek thread (split from FDsA5)Posted: July 13th, 2013, 6:38 pm
And for the Record, I am NOT Lazy, but have been dealing with moving to a new home and don't always have internet access where I am. Also, The People that NEEDED TO KNOW, knew and were understanding of it. SO if you have a problem with me, DEAL WITH ME FIRST. I might respect you, but if you come to me whining and insulting me, I may just put you on a temporary ban, you piss me off, and I will ban you permanently, with the Admin's Blessing. Think before you type. Oh, and you might want to read my Signature, but in case you don't:

"It is better to type nothing and be assumed an ASS, than to type something and remove all doubt."

That is all, carry on.

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Return to β€œFD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: