-ROKAF/RSAF Aircrafts
-Real/Never Built Argentinean aircrafts
Complete list here: http://shipbucket.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10758

[Profile] [Quote]
Aloysius
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 19Posted: March 14th, 2022, 7:52 am
MattewEx wrote: *
Blank SAAB 105
Muy bueno, I was planning on doing one of these in Austrian service, saves me the time of the drawing!

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 19Posted: March 14th, 2022, 7:07 pm
Nice.

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 19Posted: March 15th, 2022, 11:41 am
Lovely work on the 105.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
IJNRedshirt
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 19Posted: March 16th, 2022, 6:18 pm
[ img ]

I did a compilation sheet of all the USSR Polar Aviation aircraft we had in the archives. Not sure if we do themed sheets, but I wanted to give it a shot. Think I've got everything done properly for once, but I'm sure you'll find something I need to edit!

Last edited by IJNRedshirt on March 16th, 2022, 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
The_Sprinklez
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 19Posted: March 16th, 2022, 6:49 pm
USA, Piper PA-32-260 Cherokee Six
[ img ]

IJNRedshirt wrote: *

I did a compilation sheet of all the USSR Polar Aviation aircraft we had in the archives. Not sure if we do themed sheets, but I wanted to give it a shot. Think I've got everything done properly for once, but I'm sure you'll find something I need to edit!
Looks good, but it's badly JPEGd and your name should come last on the credit line.

Im Schatten des Adlers - An Alternate History Timeline: http://shipbucket.com/wiki/index.php/Ca ... des_Adlers

Last edited by The_Sprinklez on March 16th, 2022, 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
MattewEx
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 19Posted: March 16th, 2022, 7:09 pm
Hood wrote: *
Lovely work on the 105.
Thanks

Worklist:
-ROKN Ships
-ROKAF/RSAF Aircrafts
-Real/Never Built Argentinean aircrafts
Complete list here: http://shipbucket.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10758

[Profile] [Quote]
IJNRedshirt
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 19Posted: March 16th, 2022, 7:20 pm
The_Sprinklez wrote: *
USA, Piper PA-32-260 Cherokee Six
[ img ]

Looks good, but it's badly JPEGd and your name should come last on the credit line.
I'm working on the credit line, plus I realized I left off an IL-18 by mistake. The JPG is I think a artifact of the DeviantArt site... I'll see if I can't get it to be the proper png by tweaking some settings there. The raw image is a nice crisp PNG.

[Profile] [Quote]
IJNRedshirt
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 19Posted: March 16th, 2022, 7:32 pm
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 19Posted: March 16th, 2022, 7:34 pm
1) No, we do not do themed sheets. Not of that kind, at least.
2) One of the (contributing) reasons we don't do such sheets is crediting. If all of it was done by single Artist, then it could be a different matter, but 'creative rights' of these are complicated matter - and if some other user were to then take any of the planes on this sheet and use it for his own work, then he should be able to properly credit the used parts based only on what is visible in the credit line of the template (without having to trace original works and reverse-engineer the original, proper credits).
3) Credits should be made chronologically, from oldest to newest. And it's your duty to sort them in the correct order. Unable to track that order? Oh, well... it is still your duty (and your problem). They must not be presented mis-credited. :twisted:
(EDIT: I'll give you a hint: credit line should quite probably end on me :twisted: - if there were to be a single credit line at all :P )
4) Of the 20 planes on the sheet, 2 were posted (meaning: "their final form is due to effort of") by WhyMe, remaining 18 happened to be posted by me (btw. you haven't included all of the Polar Aviation aircraft I've made :P ). Your own effort in making the actual drawings is ZERO. There is no reason whatsoever for you to be included in the credit line at all. At best (if we were doing themed sheets, that is) with that level of input you had here, you could add extra credit line: "compiled by..."
5) Of course it's your decision how you spend your time, but as a person who's doing the Archive uploads and also as a person that's author of 90% of the content of that sheet I can already tell you that it will not be in the Archive.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 50  [ 494 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 550 »

Jump to: