Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
CanisD
Post subject: Re: sentou yousei yukikaze: aircraft (and vehicles)Posted: April 24th, 2011, 3:53 am
Probably so the hero can eject the plucky WSO before launching himself on a suicidal mission against an implacable foe while making sure his hair doesn't get mussed up.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: sentou yousei yukikaze: aircraft (and vehicles)Posted: April 24th, 2011, 8:48 am
it's not that kind of movie, CanisD..... it's not top gun or something.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: sentou yousei yukikaze: aircraft (and vehicles)Posted: April 24th, 2011, 9:39 am
Nah, too much soapbox philosophy

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: sentou yousei yukikaze: aircraft (and vehicles)Posted: April 24th, 2011, 9:44 am
the book is better, though.... the storyline is more worked out instead of focussing on air combat. and the original aircraft were.... well.... better. based on real world aircraft and so on... I hope to draw those over here as well, but they are kinda hard, as I only have an image that shows the aircraft partial from an weird angle, and the description of the book.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: sentou yousei yukikaze: aircraft (and vehicles)Posted: April 24th, 2011, 10:21 am
Does it actually explain why they nuke a civilian settlement? The series seemed to rationalize it with "Sucks to be You"

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: sentou yousei yukikaze: aircraft (and vehicles)Posted: April 24th, 2011, 10:28 am
civilian settlement? first of all: there are no civilians on fairy. I suppose you mean the underground 'city' under fairy base? that area was abandoned, and the troops that took over it were actually troops infiltrated (or copied) by JAM. but I don't know much more then I could find out from viewing the movies 3 times, that part is in the second book.... which isn't translated in English yet. it will become available in July, IIRC....

[Profile] [Quote]
Darkproxy
Post subject: Re: sentou yousei yukikaze: aircraft (and vehicles)Posted: May 10th, 2011, 11:22 pm
are you going to do the Fairy APC?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: sentou yousei yukikaze: aircraft (and vehicles)Posted: May 11th, 2011, 6:58 am
possibly. there is so much to do which I want to do first, and I am crazy busy in 'real life' as well ATM, but I plan doing them in the future.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: