Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
acelanceloet
Post subject: sentou yousei yukikaze: aircraft (and vehicles)Posted: April 19th, 2011, 1:27 pm
here ALVAMA and I will post all the aircraft (and possibly some vehicles in the future as well) from the novel and anime 'yukikaze'. some are already posted in the FD vehicles thread, but a lot of new ones are coming as well.

first of all, the first yukikaze: FFR-31 MR/D B-503 Yukikaze.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: sentou yousei yukikaze: aircraft (and vehicles)Posted: April 19th, 2011, 1:28 pm
[ img ]

[Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: sentou yousei yukikaze: aircraft (and vehicles)Posted: April 19th, 2011, 2:56 pm
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: sentou yousei yukikaze: aircraft (and vehicles)Posted: April 23rd, 2011, 11:18 am
[ img ]
now the supersylph series is complete.... now onto it's original form, the sylhpid.

btw... comments anybody?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: sentou yousei yukikaze: aircraft (and vehicles)Posted: April 23rd, 2011, 2:17 pm
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: sentou yousei yukikaze: aircraft (and vehicles)Posted: April 23rd, 2011, 2:56 pm
[ img ]

[Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: sentou yousei yukikaze: aircraft (and vehicles)Posted: April 23rd, 2011, 8:53 pm
I shall never understand the Japanese's obsession with double bubble cockpits.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: sentou yousei yukikaze: aircraft (and vehicles)Posted: April 23rd, 2011, 8:55 pm
I recently read why they used it in this case. the aircraft was an redeveloped version of the sylphid, and uses exactly the same canopy.... twice. the sylphid is an single seater, so.....

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: sentou yousei yukikaze: aircraft (and vehicles)Posted: April 23rd, 2011, 10:30 pm
Thiel wrote:
I'd bet it's an outgrowth of the fact that it would be easier to draw one once, and then duplicate that then draw a two seat one, and a separate single seat one.

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: sentou yousei yukikaze: aircraft (and vehicles)Posted: April 24th, 2011, 12:41 am
Thiel wrote:
What Tim said could be a factor, but I'm betting it's probably related to two things:

1.) Admittedly, having separate cockpits could potentially create a larger situational awareness picture for the guy sitting back. But mostly:

2.) because it looks cool, at least in the eyes of whoever's responsible

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: