Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 54 of 55  [ 549 posts ]  Go to page « 151 52 53 54 55 »
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: Alternative Never-Were British AircraftPosted: November 7th, 2018, 9:18 pm
Maybe, perhaps. There's plenty to be going on with just the P.1216 book let alone either of the first two volumes of BSP :shock:

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: Alternative Never-Were British AircraftPosted: November 7th, 2018, 10:02 pm
Well, I was just referring to the P.1216 book. The BSP series, especially given the new editions with expanded content, are a different matter altogether. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: Alternative Never-Were British AircraftPosted: November 9th, 2018, 4:18 pm
Westland WG.47a / WG.47b

Something else from me. I'm somewhat more hesitant on this one though due my feeling that the figures estimated elsewhere for the aircraft aren't quite right. That said, I've portrayed it scaled to those dimensions whatever the validity of them (I doubt there's going to be anything more accurate surface). Assuming them being built it seems logical that they'd be in NATO IRR green if not with some sort of RAM, as such that's what Iv'e finished them in.

[ img ]

---

Regards, Mark.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: Alternative Never-Were British AircraftPosted: November 9th, 2018, 9:57 pm
Ugly chopper, but great drawing.

[Profile] [Quote]
sebu
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: Alternative Never-Were British AircraftPosted: November 10th, 2018, 11:22 am
Nasty looking war machine; great work Bb!

[Profile] [Quote]
ForceA1
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: Alternative Never-Were British AircraftPosted: November 10th, 2018, 12:33 pm
Are we going to see the designs with the single tail rotor?

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: Alternative Never-Were British AircraftPosted: November 12th, 2018, 2:30 pm
An excellent addition!

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: Alternative Never-Were British AircraftPosted: November 18th, 2018, 10:44 pm
Oh how I wish I'd remembered this one for the last challenge.

This is a Vought two-seater F-8 Crusader with a Spey turbofan, as proposed for the Royal Navy. Short Bros proposed the plane, would have redeveloped the front, and would have license produced it.
The project was dead by 1964, and the Spey-powered Phantom was chosen instead.

[ img ]

Yes, I shamelessly cribbed some stuff from Deskjetser's excellent Sea Lightning.

I'll probably do some more loadouts later.

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: Alternative Never-Were British AircraftPosted: November 19th, 2018, 12:42 pm
A nice addition, one that has certainly been discussed a lot over at Secretprojects forum.

During the last discussion there was some discussion if the chin intake would need enlarging to serve the Spey, although the later marks of A-7 seemed to manage ok.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: Alternative Never-Were British AircraftPosted: November 19th, 2018, 1:46 pm
Nice indeed. we should have "put spey on it" challenge sometimes :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 54 of 55  [ 549 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 151 52 53 54 55 »

Jump to: