Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 11 of 44  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page « 19 10 11 12 1344 »
CraigH
Post subject: Re: FD TrainbucketPosted: July 12th, 2014, 3:26 am
I was just visualizing what that fanciful 4-8-8-8-6 would do to the rails on curves. It wasn't pretty at all...lots of shrieking metal, busted plumbing and appliances, etc. :roll:

I help a couple museums restore pre 1900 railroad equipment, I've laid and repaired rail, replaced a lot of ties, and all that. Trying to right and jack that beast back onto the rails. Lots of cribbing and a lot of very large jacks...then hope to god you don't kill someone.

CraigH

Some railroad stuff
More random stuff that strikes me!

[Profile] [Quote]
raafif
Post subject: Re: FD TrainbucketPosted: September 16th, 2014, 8:59 pm
not many into trains here ??

my diesel railmotor
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: FD TrainbucketPosted: September 16th, 2014, 9:06 pm
problem with that train: most trainstations have the platform higher up then you have the doors right now.

[Profile] [Quote]
shippy2013
Post subject: Re: FD TrainbucketPosted: September 16th, 2014, 9:20 pm
the design would work, if used on systems were tracks are embedded (street running) more of a heavy tram system than a true train. but the wheels would have to be sheilded.....

[Profile] [Quote]
Judah14
Post subject: Re: FD TrainbucketPosted: May 17th, 2015, 2:00 pm
Talgo 350:
[ img ]
Quote:
Also known as 'El Pato' ('The Duck'), the Talgo 350 is the high-speed train most sold in Spain with 50% market share and that will run on the high speed line between Mecca and Medina.

Talgo 350 trains are provided with traction and incorporate two Talgo power heads for high voltage High Speed, which are identical to one another, in addition to a High Speed Talgo Trainset formed by a variable number of seat cars with maximum twelve.

The maximum commercial speed of this model is 300 km/h and it is provided with a highly proven technology which is the result of long experience in Spain, where it has been operating since 2005, having run more than 50.000.000 kilometers since it started its commercial service in 2005. As of today, more than 46 trains of this model are operating in Spain, performing approximately 64 services a day.
Official Talgo website

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: FD TrainbucketPosted: May 17th, 2015, 8:38 pm
Well. After seeing several iterations and attempts at a loco by APDAF on the IRC net I decided to draw up my own AU locomotive... Have a WIP!

[ img ]

subject to change without notice

~Mark.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: FD TrainbucketPosted: May 17th, 2015, 8:56 pm
Judah14 wrote:
Talgo 350:
https://sites.google.com/site/judahfour ... 0blank.png
Also known as 'El Pato' ('The Duck'), the Talgo 350 is the high-speed train most sold in Spain with 50% market share and that will run on the high speed line between Mecca and Medina.

Talgo 350 trains are provided with traction and incorporate two Talgo power heads for high voltage High Speed, which are identical to one another, in addition to a High Speed Talgo Trainset formed by a variable number of seat cars with maximum twelve.

The maximum commercial speed of this model is 300 km/h and it is provided with a highly proven technology which is the result of long experience in Spain, where it has been operating since 2005, having run more than 50.000.000 kilometers since it started its commercial service in 2005. As of today, more than 46 trains of this model are operating in Spain, performing approximately 64 services a day.
Official Talgo website[/quote]

Could have some more shading, and some small details could perhaps be painted in an stronger color, making it more visual.

[Profile] [Quote]
KIKE92
Post subject: Re: FD TrainbucketPosted: May 18th, 2015, 12:06 am
Judah14 wrote:
Talgo 350:
[ img ]
Quote:

Official Talgo website
Great to finally see the Talgo in Trainbucket.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD TrainbucketPosted: May 18th, 2015, 7:39 pm
@Blackbuck
Very nice WiP. :)

@Judah14
Nice work so far, but I think that engineers cabin needs more work and overall it would benefit from more work on details.

[Profile] [Quote]
shippy2013
Post subject: Re: FD TrainbucketPosted: May 18th, 2015, 7:45 pm
very nice Blackbuck it looks a mix of GWR and LMR with some features of Castle or Star with the BR Standards boiler design.... looking forward to seing it complete with tender....

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 11 of 44  [ 436 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 19 10 11 12 1344 »

Jump to: