Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 57 of 97  [ 968 posts ]  Go to page « 155 56 57 58 5997 »
trexslee
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: September 29th, 2017, 1:02 am
Colosseum wrote: *
Entirely untrue. You just need to put the link inside [ img ] tags, not inside HTML tags - which is what you seem to have done.

There is no restriction whatsoever on the type of images you can post.
OK. here I go. [ img ]

I did it! I think this 763-246C would make a great addition to the FD scale never built forum.

[Profile] [Quote]
Toxic Loki
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: September 29th, 2017, 11:09 am
trexslee wrote: *
Entirely untrue. You just need to put the link inside [ img ] tags, not inside HTML tags - which is what you seem to have done.

OK. here I go. [ img ]

I did it! I think this 763-246C would make a great addition to the FD scale never built forum.
It's a good proposal :idea:

[Profile] [Quote]
trexslee
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: September 29th, 2017, 3:11 pm
Toxic Loki wrote: *

OK. here I go. [ img ]

It's a good proposal :idea:
Indeed it is.

[Profile] [Quote]
trexslee
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: September 30th, 2017, 1:03 am
I also saw another very large airplane that could be great in FD scale for this forum. This is called the Deutsche Airbus A2000. It's 79 meters long, 24.5 meters tall at the tail, and has a wingspan of 84 meters [ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: September 30th, 2017, 9:35 am
@Trexslee
Well, there are still thousands of types of aircraft, both real-life and unbuilt, that weren't drawn here but "could be great in FD scale for this forum".
Are You going to mention them all, one by one, starting every time with "Have any of you heard of...?" :twisted:

Btw. there's a special thread for requests:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3211&start=970
Though it would be kind if You will not expect people just to draw everything You fancy. :P

[Profile] [Quote]
trexslee
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: September 30th, 2017, 4:47 pm
eswube wrote: *
@Trexslee
Well, there are still thousands of types of aircraft, both real-life and unbuilt, that weren't drawn here but "could be great in FD scale for this forum".
Are You going to mention them all, one by one, starting every time with "Have any of you heard of...?" :twisted:

Btw. there's a special thread for requests:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3211&start=970
Though it would be kind if You will not expect people just to draw everything You fancy. :P
Okay pal, I was just telling you those planes look interesting. And thanks for letting me know about this thread.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: September 30th, 2017, 5:04 pm
This thread is for posting FD scale drawings. As you are not posting drawings, but rather asking (in a strange fashion I might add), if "we have heard of <xyz>", please keep those posts to the requests forum.

[Profile] [Quote]
trexslee
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: September 30th, 2017, 5:43 pm
This thread is for posting FD scale drawings. As you are not posting drawings, but rather asking (in a strange fashion I might add), if "we have heard of <xyz>", please keep those posts to the requests forum.
You got it! :D I will move my posts to the request forum if you think that is a good idea.
(UPDATE) I moved my posts to the request forum.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: September 30th, 2017, 6:35 pm
You got it! :D I will move my posts to the request forum if you think that is a good idea.
...And now we have those in the Requests thread, the Never Built thread and maybe we'll want these at the Source Material thread :P

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
trexslee
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: September 30th, 2017, 8:18 pm
Novice wrote: *
...And now we have those in the Requests thread, the Never Built thread and maybe we'll want these at the Source Material thread :P
I'm on it! But where's the Source Material thread?

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 57 of 97  [ 968 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 155 56 57 58 5997 »

Jump to: