As in Armored Cavalry Regiment, squadron have a Tank Company and a FA Battry, in Armored Division squadron have 2 Air Recon Trp and an Aviation Service Troop.
I work on service troop, but this is the Air Recon:
AIR RECONNAISSANCE TROOP, AD
(1) Route, zone, and area reconnaissance of an area of operations to obtain intelligence about the enemy and the terrain.
(2) Screening operations to maintain surveillance and provide early warning of contact with enemy forces.
(3) Guard and covering force operations, as part of a larger force, to provide early warning, reaction time, and maneuver space for friendly forces.
(4) Reconnaissance, surveillance, and security of lines of communication to enhance command and control.
(5) Nuclear, biological, and chemical (NBC) reconnaissance, to include aerial radiological surveys.
(6) Target acquisition for field artillery, naval gunfire, attack helicopters, and tactical air assets.
(7) Assistance in controlling troop movements within and through the division area of operations.
(8) Security for air assault operations.
(9) Air combat operations to protect maneuver forces, augment air defense forces, or provide self-defense for aviation forces.
(10) Continuous day and night aviation operations during visual and marginal weather conditions and limited aviation operations during instrument weather conditions.