Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 8  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 68 »
indiajuliet
Post subject: Re: Balearic Islands (AU) in FDPosted: November 10th, 2012, 12:15 pm
The remaining VIP (also utility) fleet, Piaggio P180 Avanti II:

[ img ]

AgustaWestland AW149:

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
indiajuliet
Post subject: Re: Balearic Islands (AU) in FDPosted: November 24th, 2012, 1:34 am
Thank you to Rowdy36 for the use of his wonderful aircraft, the Cyclone, produced by the Balearic Aircraft Company under license from Hale of Recherche throughout and after the Second World War. I hope to also draw some more unique colour schemes and details the areas of operation of the aircraft when I have a bit more free time, but I just wanted to post what I've already got. I envisage it would've been used mainly in North Africa, Italy, Malta, Greece and home air defence of the Balearic Islands but more details and drawings to come!

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Trojan
Post subject: Re: Balearic Islands (AU) in FDPosted: November 24th, 2012, 1:40 am
Wow excellent camo!

References and feedback is always welcome!

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Balearic Islands (AU) in FDPosted: November 24th, 2012, 3:44 am
That camo looks stunning Indiajuliet! I love the purple tail and D-Day stripes too :)

[Profile] [Quote]
indiajuliet
Post subject: Re: Balearic Islands (AU) in FDPosted: November 24th, 2012, 10:59 pm
Thanks for the comments guys :)

I feel like doing some more WW2 aircraft, so I've done some Dakota using Caddaric's C-47:

[ img ]
[ img ]

And introduced post-war, the de Havilland Hornet:

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
indiajuliet
Post subject: Re: Balearic Islands (AU) in FDPosted: December 24th, 2012, 2:53 pm
Developed jointly between Hale (Recherche) and the Balearic Aircraft Company, I present the trainer versions of the BAC/Hale Cyclone used in service with the Royal Balearic Air Force:

[ img ]

The T.Mk.1 was also modified to become a dive-bomber/fighter and scout/patrol aircraft:

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Trojan
Post subject: Re: Balearic Islands (AU) in FDPosted: December 24th, 2012, 7:08 pm
Wow very nice
Zealandia is very interested

References and feedback is always welcome!

[Profile] [Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: Balearic Islands (AU) in FDPosted: December 24th, 2012, 8:43 pm
Wow! Nice job on the trainer version of the Cyclone. I love the paint scheme! :)

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Balearic Islands (AU) in FDPosted: December 25th, 2012, 8:30 am
Very nice work! :)

[Profile] [Quote]
indiajuliet
Post subject: Re: Balearic Islands (AU) in FDPosted: January 2nd, 2013, 4:47 pm
I've updated my current Balearic Airbus A319, together with two new retro liveries, the first originally in use around the 80's and 90's, and the second around the 50's and 60's (I'm not sure about the 70's - I'm working on it), hope you like them.

[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

Also, one of the last aircraft of the Royal Balearic Air Force to wear the RAF roundel, before the transition to a design unique to the Balearic Islands, the Hawker Hunter:

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 8  [ 75 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 68 »

Jump to: