Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 7 of 8  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8 »
sparky42
Post subject: Re: Republic of Ireland, Irish Air Corps, Real WorldPosted: December 22nd, 2021, 9:31 pm
The extra one is going in for its paint job, not clear yet whether she will have the same colouring as the others, and might have a different roundel design as well.

[Profile] [Quote]
sparky42
Post subject: Re: Republic of Ireland, Irish Air Corps, Real WorldPosted: December 23rd, 2021, 8:22 pm
Here's the tender image, for pricing only at the moment, a call back to the WW2 paint schemes for the 100th anniversary:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: Republic of Ireland, Irish Air Corps, Real WorldPosted: December 23rd, 2021, 11:48 pm
Ireland - Pilatus PC-12
[ img ]

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
sparky42
Post subject: Re: Republic of Ireland, Irish Air Corps, Real WorldPosted: March 20th, 2022, 11:38 pm
280 finally got her paintjob done, and yeah for the centenary they have gone with a blended modern and WW2 style that will be kept until her next annual inspection when she will be repainted to the standard scheme.

[Profile] [Quote]
rifleman2
Post subject: Re: Republic of Ireland, Irish Air Corps, Real WorldPosted: March 21st, 2022, 12:55 am
sparky42 wrote: *
Here's the tender image, for pricing only at the moment, a call back to the WW2 paint schemes for the 100th anniversary:
[ img ]
love the under wing markings

[Profile] [Quote]
rifleman2
Post subject: Re: Republic of Ireland, Irish Air Corps, Real WorldPosted: March 21st, 2022, 9:39 am
any word on the C295?

[Profile] [Quote]
sparky42
Post subject: Re: Republic of Ireland, Irish Air Corps, Real WorldPosted: March 21st, 2022, 5:56 pm
rifleman2 wrote: *
any word on the C295?
The first one is fairly well advanced on the production line from photos the AC put up a few months ago, though with the combination of global events and the domestic response to the Commissions report who knows the future, might have to rename the thread to the Irish Air Force…
Here’s a link to some more real photos of 280 from her repaint in the U.K.
https://flyinginireland.com/2022/03/spe ... iac-pc-12/

[Profile] [Quote]
rifleman2
Post subject: Re: Republic of Ireland, Irish Air Corps, Real WorldPosted: March 21st, 2022, 7:59 pm
I have to say I do like this anniversary scheme. I do wonder what direction they will go.

[Profile] [Quote]
sparky42
Post subject: Re: Republic of Ireland, Irish Air Corps, Real WorldPosted: March 21st, 2022, 9:01 pm
I have to say I do like this anniversary scheme. I do wonder what direction they will go.
It’s up in the air, (sorry) depending broadly on which package of suggestions they take (or a pick and mix), more helicopters at least (and if the Navy gets its package nearly double the airframes ultimately), very likely a transport capability will be acquired, the Government Jet replaced with a more multi role airframe, all the way to the wish list of 2 squadrons of fighters…

Between the Commissions report, Afghanistan and everything the Russians have been up to since the start of the year, defence has never been getting more attention and debate here.

[Profile] [Quote]
rifleman2
Post subject: Re: Republic of Ireland, Irish Air Corps, Real WorldPosted: March 22nd, 2022, 12:34 am
sparky42 wrote: *
It’s up in the air, (sorry) depending broadly on which package of suggestions they take (or a pick and mix), more helicopters at least (and if the Navy gets its package nearly double the airframes ultimately), very likely a transport capability will be acquired, the Government Jet replaced with a more multi role airframe, all the way to the wish list of 2 squadrons of fighters…

Between the Commissions report, Afghanistan and everything the Russians have been up to since the start of the year, defence has never been getting more attention and debate here.
Irish have really needed a transport capability for many years. 295's would fill that role well hence the AU I did with Transport 295's. Fighters could be interesting especially the lead in training would love to see the Grippen in Irish colours.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 7 of 8  [ 73 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8 »

Jump to: