Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
Galrodes
Post subject: FD Scale francophone communityPosted: November 18th, 2014, 7:13 pm
Les membres parlants français peuvent se retrouver ici

Last edited by Galrodes on November 18th, 2014, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale francophone communityPosted: November 18th, 2014, 7:21 pm
I'm sure that Administrators will take all the necessary steps in due time, but I'd like to point Your attention to one thing, namely the point 1 of the Shipbucket Forum Rules:

1. Do your best to spell correctly. Not everyone here speaks the best English and so writing in terrible grammar won't help them (or us, for that matter). Please try to keep all conversations in English for mutual understanding!

http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2

So far all attempts to introduce languages other than English were strongly discouraged, so to speak.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: FD Scale francophone communityPosted: November 18th, 2014, 7:27 pm
Yea, sorry, this is english forum. I could technically allow this sort of discussion, but since I dont know any french, who knows what migth go on there, so I cant really allow it. You can naturally use French in your Private messages and such.

[Profile] [Quote]
Galrodes
Post subject: Re: FD Scale francophone communityPosted: November 18th, 2014, 8:35 pm
Ok, how can i to delete this toppic ?

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings”

Jump to: