[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
shippy2013
Post subject: Re: found on the netPosted: June 24th, 2015, 6:49 am
I see some of mine in there.....

[Profile] [Quote]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: found on the netPosted: June 24th, 2015, 8:50 am
I'm afraid that i may also be partially guilty :oops:

This same user contacted me asking me if he could use some of my drawings for some AU of him and i gave him permission while he showed me those murals, but i understood that he had them just for his personal use and he would never upload them anywhere.

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
  • Grumman F4F Wildcat/Grumman G-36
    Caproni Ca.135bis

[Profile] [Quote]
Zhanrae30
Post subject: Re: found on the netPosted: June 24th, 2015, 11:34 am
Oh my goodness, i totally forgot that i posted those images on my dA account, and after Timothy messaged me on dA, he reminded me. To be quite clear,i posted the images on Deviant art as a stopgap since at that time Photobucket was not working properly, which i never did at all (i never got to post it on Photobucket), and because i asked Naixoterk if i could borrow some of his SM.79 to be part of the murals, which he asked me if he could see those murals, and i did tell him that they are for my personal use. I do want to mention that at each image, i did wrote "Credits goes to all original artists" on the description, of which Timothy reminded me on dA. If you wish me to take them down, i would do so, and i will fully acknowledge this mistake i made.

EDIT: Colosseum is right, i must take the charts down now, and eswube as well, since when i started working on Shipbucket, i did read the posting rules. I already took down the charts, since well, yeah, it is for my personal use, why should i leave it floating in dA? Geez, i just fully contradicted my earlier statement. Once again, i deeply apologize to all of you. This will not happen again.

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it."
- Rocky Balboa
-------------------------------------
Cheers!

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: found on the netPosted: June 24th, 2015, 5:27 pm
Zhanrae, thank you for acknowledging your mistake, and it is appreciated, by myself at least, that you have a copy of all our works, should something terrible happen and we lose everything we worked on somehow. You've learned your lesson from this. Take care and have a great day!

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: found on the netPosted: June 24th, 2015, 7:03 pm
Thanks!

[Profile] [Quote]
Zhanrae30
Post subject: Re: found on the netPosted: June 25th, 2015, 7:43 am
BTW,if i was going to post the charts, i would definitely post it only here on Shipbucket, as a tribute to all of you. And of course, i would ask how to do proper editing.

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it."
- Rocky Balboa
-------------------------------------
Cheers!

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: found on the netPosted: June 25th, 2015, 4:15 pm
Zhanrae30 wrote:
BTW,if i was going to post the charts, i would definitely post it only here on Shipbucket, as a tribute to all of you. And of course, i would ask how to do proper editing.
Proper crediting would be kept by sticking the artists names in a consistent location relative to each aircraft.

[Profile] [Quote]
schepper911
Post subject: Re: found on the netPosted: April 27th, 2017, 8:53 pm
A couple of days ago i lost my computer and files in an fire, can anyone help me to have those wonderfull charts again ??? Many thanks

[Profile] [Quote]
pegasus206
Post subject: Re: found on the netPosted: April 27th, 2017, 11:54 pm
you can download them by clicking on them , If that dont work send me a pm and i send them to you.

Best Regards,
Aart.

Projects:

The Kingdom of Rochfort in FD

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: