Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
DrSandwichMuffin
Post subject: Panzer IV Chi Nu HPosted: February 13th, 2016, 6:50 am
In FD I slapped some Panzer parts onto the Type 3 Chi-Nu ( viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6055 ) I drew a while ago and had some fun doing it, so, here ya go

[ img ]

Last edited by DrSandwichMuffin on February 15th, 2016, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: Panzer IV Chi Nu HPosted: February 13th, 2016, 12:48 pm
I am afraid you've posted this in the wrong section. The section you are looking for is the FD section. You could post it there or wait for a moderator to move it. As for the drawing itself, you should move the tank towards the left bottom of the image, to properly conform with the FD template. The last pixel at the back and bottom should be 16x16 pixels away from the bottom left corner.

[Profile] [Quote]
DrSandwichMuffin
Post subject: Re: Panzer IV Chi Nu HPosted: February 15th, 2016, 5:52 pm
Can I ask why not this one though? I couldn't find a section for personal designs in the FD section and was worried it would be dismissed as not a real design

But as such I'll wait for the Moderator to move it because this isn't my first time posting in the wrong thread and I'm pretty poor at determining the proper thread.

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: Panzer IV Chi Nu HPosted: February 15th, 2016, 7:33 pm
The FD section does not work like that. There is an AU thread in the FS section, or you could make a separate thread for this vehicle. The real life, never built, alternate universe and personal designs are only for shipbucket style ships.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings”

Jump to: