Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 15 of 19  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page « 113 14 15 16 1719 »
eswube
Post subject: Re: Koko - Civil Aviation (AU)Posted: June 2nd, 2017, 6:17 pm
Nice.
Btw. Rowdy36 - it seems that most of the drawings in Your FD thread are gone. :(

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Koko - Civil Aviation (AU)Posted: June 3rd, 2017, 2:34 am
BB1987 wrote: *
Up to 8 of the A330-200s delivered in 2013/2015 could be swapped to A380s in case. It would still leave Archipelago as the largest A330 user. Just another livery to draw :lol:
Anyway, don't refrain to do do your own Rechercheverse airline, mine was an homage I felt was needed.
Sounds good to me. Personally I see no need for me to make my own now because my version would be very similar to this anyway :)
BB1987 wrote: *
Are they both former military planes turned into civilian use or separate commercial variants that got into production at war's end and delivered new to Archipelago?
Bit of both really, though I haven't given it a great deal of thought. The Galestorm is likely to be a mix of ex-military and some new-build civilian airframes, but the Seabreeze would just be ex-military (in a similar manner to the Handley Page Halton and Avro Lancastrian).
eswube wrote: *
Btw. Rowdy36 - it seems that most of the drawings in Your FD thread are gone. :(
Yeah I'll have to fix them I suppose :(

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: Koko - Civil Aviation (AU)Posted: June 5th, 2017, 3:23 pm
Rowdy36 wrote: *
Personally I see no need for me to make my own now because my version would be very similar to this anyway :)
I feel a little thievy now :oops:

Anyway, I've modfied the Archipelago entry by adding the HAe HC-120 and Airbus A380 following Rowdy's suggestions. Also included mention of the Hale Seabreze and Galestorm in the airline history and fleet recap.

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: Koko - Civil Aviation (AU)Posted: June 8th, 2017, 8:06 pm
Jetstar Koko:

Founded in 2009 jetstar Koko is the fourth low-cost airline operating in the nation, an the thrid largest by fleet size. Based at Ryujin International airport, near Toumachi, Jestart Koko was established as part of the Jeststar Group by Australian flag carrier Qantas, in order to offer increased competition against other Kokoan low-fare airlines domestically and against Kokutei Koku on international routes between Koko and Australia. Qantas owns 49% of Jetstar Koko share, with the rest split between five different Kokoan investors. Operations started in summer 2009 with six 737-300 supplied by Azuma Hoseki Risu Kaisha (Eastern Pearl Leasing Company) -the secon major owner of the airline with 33% of the shares-. airbus A320s started to join the fleet the next year, progressively superseeding the 737s, which were ultimately phased out in 2016. The Airbus A330-300 was introduced in 2014 to offer non-stop flights to Australian destinations. Jetstar Koko plans for expansion are not over yet, as the airline still retains 15 A-320-200 and 30 A320neo on order, with deliveries to be spread in the neaxt decade. Expansion of the long-haul fleet is also under consideration.

Currently, Jetstar Koko operates a fleet of 25 aircrafts and serves 21 domestic and 3 international destinations.

Operated aircrafts:
B-737-300 (2009-2016)
A-320-200 (2010-on, 21 in service)
A-330-300 (2014-on, 4 in service)

-Koko - Civil Aviation

Last edited by BB1987 on June 8th, 2017, 8:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: Koko - Civil Aviation (AU)Posted: June 8th, 2017, 8:07 pm
Boeing 737:

An oddity among all Qantas-group Jetstar subsidiaries, Jetstar Koko started operations with a fleet of six Boeing 737-300, the only occurrence other the Australian Jestart 717s in a fleet otherwise filled only with Airbus planes. The aircrafts were former Koutei Koku airframes which had just been retired and acquired by Kokoan leasing company Azuma Hoseki Risu Kaisha (Eastern Pearl Leasing Company). As soon as the A320s entered service, starting in 2010, Jetstar Koko started to progressively move the 737s on less trafficked routes, ultimately explopiting them to fill traffic peaks during holiday periods and seasonal increases of air travel. The type was ultimately retired between 2014 and 2016.
[ img ]

-Koko - Civil Aviation

Last edited by BB1987 on June 8th, 2017, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: Koko - Civil Aviation (AU)Posted: June 8th, 2017, 8:16 pm
Airbus A320:

Jetstar Koko introduced the A320 in service during the second-half of 2010 to expand the original 737 fleet. From that point deliveries of the type kept beign fulfilled at a near-constant rate of three aircrafts per year, ultimately replacing the Boeings by early 2016. Some of the airframes aire owned by the airline itself, while others are leased by controlling partner Azuma Hoseki. Currently 21 A320-200s are in service with the airline, with another 15 on order and another 30Neos to follow them in the next years. All Jetstar Koko A320 are fitted with 180 seats, all economy. The type filla all domestic destinations of the airline and also fly on the Toumachi-Tokyo route.
[ img ]

-Koko - Civil Aviation

Last edited by BB1987 on June 8th, 2017, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: Koko - Civil Aviation (AU)Posted: June 8th, 2017, 8:26 pm
Airbus A330:

Ordered to offer non-stop long haul service to Cairns and Sydney, the A330-300 entered service with Jetstar Koko in 2014. The A330 was preferred over the 787 -which makes up for the Australian Jetstar long-haul division- because of the popularity of the type within Kokoan operators, which makes it easier to find and hire qualified pilots to fly it. Currently four airframes have been delivered, although the airline retains another six options and further eight purchase rights with Airbus, and there is strong consensus that at least the options will be turned into firm orders in the next few months. Jetstar Koko A330s fly fitted with a single-class configuration, with seating for 335 passengers, all economy.
[ img ]

-Koko - Civil Aviation

Last edited by BB1987 on June 8th, 2017, 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Koko - Civil Aviation (AU)Posted: June 8th, 2017, 8:53 pm
Nice series. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Koko - Civil Aviation (AU)Posted: June 8th, 2017, 9:13 pm
Love the Jetstar colors. It is a really excellent thread, and the aircraft, backstory makes it so believable, almost real life like.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
adenandy
Post subject: Re: Koko - Civil Aviation (AU)Posted: June 9th, 2017, 2:01 am
Very nice BB... Very nice indeed sir :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 15 of 19  [ 190 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 113 14 15 16 1719 »

Jump to: