Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 5  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5
eswube
Post subject: Re: Douglas DC-3 family (warning: lots of files)Posted: April 18th, 2017, 8:39 pm
@Adenandy
Ah, so before that You could not find any respect? :twisted:
;)

@Colosseum
I was thinking that You'd be rather interested in particular in Rhodesian ones. ;)

But You're just too kind. :oops:

[Profile] [Quote]
adenandy
Post subject: Re: Douglas DC-3 family (warning: lots of files)Posted: April 18th, 2017, 10:02 pm
:shock: (Shock!) :o (Horror!) Ahh.... ermmmm.... :| My most humble and sincere apologies old chap, that came out allllll wrong :?

What I meant was, my respect levels have increased exponentially following your post my old chumly :oops: and I hold your work in the HIGHEST of admiration :D

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Douglas DC-3 family (warning: lots of files)Posted: April 18th, 2017, 10:18 pm
when forum messages start to look like a SMS/Messenger message...

[Profile] [Quote]
HyperHiggsHelix
Post subject: Re: Douglas DC-3 family (warning: lots of files)Posted: April 19th, 2017, 1:12 am
heuhen wrote: *
when forum messages start to look like a SMS/Messenger message...
That's the best part though...

Anyway, I'm baffled by those drawings! Absolutely amazing.

[Profile] [Quote]
Zhanrae30
Post subject: Re: Douglas DC-3 family (warning: lots of files)Posted: April 20th, 2017, 3:43 am
Pardon my language, but holy sh**, that's a lot, and they're all amazing. Great work!

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it."
- Rocky Balboa
-------------------------------------
Cheers!

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: Douglas DC-3 family (warning: lots of files)Posted: June 29th, 2017, 2:03 pm
Late to the party, but, "MY GODS!" seems to cover it. My dear friend, you've done the DC family proud. Well done, old boy!

On a side note, when you mentioned the re-engined DC-3/C-47s I didn't know you had posted the Other Re-engined variants separately, and was going to remind you of them, only to find them later. *Sheepish*

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Douglas DC-3 family (warning: lots of files)Posted: June 29th, 2017, 9:00 pm
nighthunter wrote: *
Late to the party, but, "MY GODS!" seems to cover it. My dear friend, you've done the DC family proud. Well done, old boy!
Thanks! I was trying to do my best, yet I'm not going to ever try doing anything on comparable scale (though some MiG's or Mi's resulting from Polish Wings will be pretty numerous too - but definitely not that much). :lol: ;)

Btw. how is work on Naixoterk's P-36 and P-40 progressing? ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: Douglas DC-3 family (warning: lots of files)Posted: July 1st, 2017, 3:52 am
Doggedly slow, as my son is keeping me busy.

[Profile] [Quote]
seeker36340
Post subject: Re: Douglas DC-3 family (warning: lots of files)Posted: August 26th, 2017, 10:29 pm
*Passes Shiner Brewery variety pack* You deserve it

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 5  [ 49 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5

Jump to: