Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 15  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 515 »
Little Bird
Post subject: Kingdom of Italy AUPosted: July 15th, 2017, 1:07 pm
My AU changed from "Italian Federation" to "Kingdom of Italy", I'm correcting all the designs already made, but now I'm drawing some aircraft and helicopter

Start with a italian famous aircraft, equipped all armed forces:

U180 of air force and army, utilized for MEDEVAC (air force only), liaison and light cargo, the army have 3 aircraft, the air force 10.
[ img ]

MC180 utilized from navy, for liaison, light cargo and sea reconnaissance (with flir and AIS system), 4 aircraft.
[ img ]

MQ180 of air force, UAV system based on manned 180, utilized for sea, littorial and land reconnaissance and comm relay, secondary mission are strike (with Hellfire missile), this UAV have Leonardo SkyIstar mission system, based on some sub-system like the SeaSpray AESA surveillance radar, Webcam MX15HD flir system, AIS, SAGE ESM/ELINT system, a complete radio suite with HF, U/VHF channel, link 11 and 16, Ku satcom and L3 Vortex multi functional data link.
There are two pylons for external pods and weapons.
Six UAV in line.
[ img ]

Flight Inspection and multi crew training version next coming.

Thanks to indiajuliet and esube for base design and livery.

Last edited by Little Bird on July 15th, 2017, 5:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Kingdom of Italy AUPosted: July 15th, 2017, 1:57 pm
If You're actually recognizing my input in the base drawing, then I guess it wouldn't be bad if You had me added to credits. My intervention in Indiajuliet's drawing was more than just a repaint, you know... :P ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Little Bird
Post subject: Re: Kingdom of Italy AUPosted: July 15th, 2017, 2:13 pm
You're right, my mistake in making the credits, I fix it right now!

Sorry! :(

---------

RU180 of air force, flight inspection version with UNIFIS3000 mission system, adding some antenna and two console for mission operator, 3 aircraft.
[ img ]

TC180, trainer variant for multi crew pilots, very similar of standard 180 but with a dedicate console for training officer for supervise the mission of cadets, 4 aircraft.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Little Bird
Post subject: Re: Kingdom of Italy AUPosted: July 15th, 2017, 5:46 pm
C228 "Dornier", in service with the army, is the New Generation of aircraft, built by RUAG and enter in service in 2012.
The aircraft have a complete suite for self defense, derived from the one that equipped the helicopters, and for tactical reconnaissance mission in support of army troop, can be equipped with two pod, development by Elt, for light ESM/COMINT (only V/HUF band), Safire 260 flir, and Rover III terminal, plus a console for mission operator and rack for mission equipment.
The principal mission are light cargo and MEDEVAC in austere condition, parachute drop, and support of special force.
There are 8 aircraft in line, plus 3 reconnaissance system pods.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Kingdom of Italy AUPosted: July 15th, 2017, 8:33 pm
Sweet stuff man, I've always liked your AU stuff (and indeed used a lot of it in my own sketchings)!

[Profile] [Quote]
Sareva
Post subject: Re: Kingdom of Italy AUPosted: July 15th, 2017, 10:10 pm
Looks great so far! ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Little Bird
Post subject: Re: Kingdom of Italy AUPosted: July 16th, 2017, 9:58 am
Thanks!

E550, similar to G550 CAEW in service with IAF, but with national radio and data link suite, are in service with air force in 5 aircraft and replaced the old E-2C for airborne early warning mission. The 550 are most capable asset and service in C2, airborne early warning for air space defense, maritime reconnaissance, and more generally air-land power integration, in combined operation with army and navy.
[ img ]

R550 JAMMS, Joint Airborne Multisensor Multimission System, are the most strategical asset of air force. Development by Leonardo, with Elettronica SpA as principal sub-contractor, the aircraft have a multiple suite of sensor for long range, long endurance, reconnaissance mission. The principal Elt SIGINT suite have a new generation antenna for strategical ELINT and COMINT mission, with most advance computer for data processor; for multi spectral passive reco there are two system, the first is the Wescam MX20HD, the second and the most powerful is the UTC Aerospace MS177, for passive, long range reconnaissance and detection; the aircraft also have a Leonardo Seaspray AESA radar for land and maritime reconnaissance with ISAR, SAR and GMT mode for a complete multi mode mission suite.
There are a complete radio mission suite, with HF and V/UHF, wideband Ka/Ku satcom, Link 11 and 16, Vortex multi-use transceivers, to be able to communicate with any type of platform or soldier.
The aircraft have six reconfigurable missione console, and the principal mission is the strategical reconnaissance, also serve as ground surveillance aircraft, battle managment and C3 asset.
4 ordered aircraft, two delivered and two under construction.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: Kingdom of Italy AUPosted: July 16th, 2017, 10:44 am
That's some pretty impressive stuff.

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
Little Bird
Post subject: Re: Kingdom of Italy AUPosted: July 17th, 2017, 6:29 pm
EC27J JEDI (Jamming and Electronic Defense Instrumentation) is a communication jammer asset of air force. There is based on standard C-27J Spartan, with addition of two wing pod with transceiver/transmitting antennas, and inside with a pallet (dimension 3 x 463L pallets) with four console (2 operator system, 1 analyst, 1 official supervisor), and rack for processor system.
The principal mission is disrupt enemy command & control communication and counter IED mission.
There are 2 aircraft in line.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Bordkanone 75
Post subject: Re: Kingdom of Italy AUPosted: July 17th, 2017, 10:13 pm
Nice work :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 15  [ 148 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page 1 2 3 4 515 »

Jump to: