Delivery of the first two (of 15) of MPA P-1A Atlantic 3 to the Royal Navy.
The new aircraft has the airframe derived from the Atlantic 2, incorporating new composite materials in the construction, to decrease the corrosion and increase the operational life of the airframe.
These aircraft serve as principal fixed wing ISR/ASW/multimission of Royal Navy.
The aircraft has ad engine and avionic suite provided by Loockheed Martin/RR/Avio and derived from the C130J Super Hercules.
The avionic and sensor suite is provided by Leonardo (as prime contractor), and includes:
- Leonardo Airborne Tactical Observation and Surveillance System, whit six multifunctional operation console
- Leonardo Ulisses sonic system
- Leonardo 4-fixed face Osprey multifunction radar
- Elt/800 - derived ESM/ELINT system
- WESCAMMX-20 EO/IR imaging systems
- CAE MAD-XR magnetic anomaly detection systems
- complete network system for C4
- complete defensive aids system (RWR, MWS, LWS, DIRCM, chaff/flare)
The aircraft can use some type of weapons, for engage land, naval and submarine targets.
The principal mission are ISR in naval, littorial and land environment, ASW and ASuW, SAR, C2 aircraft, radio relay and land/littorial strike whit smart/guided weapons.
|Sareva wrote: *||July 29th, 2018, 1:43 am|
|Sareva wrote: *||July 22nd, 2018, 11:07 pm|
I see people like my F-35 cockpit.
Sorry, i found the image on Google without the credits!
I corrected the drawings with other small updates.
If you don't mind, could you post the picture you found? If credits were missing, then I would like to found out why.
Fantastic work with the helicopters! Your work is always wonderful to see!
Sorry, I deleted all references after completing sheets of the AU! :/