Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 
Laforest
Post subject: Morane-Saulnier MS-760 ParisPosted: September 30th, 2017, 9:28 pm
Hi everybody, this is the Morane-Saulnier MS-760 Paris from France, design as a intermediate, advance trainer and liaison aircraft, it was produced from late 50s and retired from service around 2007.

Please comment and feedback to improve and correct, thanks in advance

[ img ]

The aircraft in Argentine Air Force colours

[ img ]

This is a second variation of draw, i do not know wich one choose, i like both.

Please comment and feedback

[ img ]

Last edited by Laforest on September 30th, 2017, 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Morane-Saulnier MS-760 ParisPosted: September 30th, 2017, 9:33 pm
The aircraft in Argentine Air Force colours

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Morane-Saulnier MS-760 ParisPosted: September 30th, 2017, 9:39 pm
This is a second variation of draw, i do not know wich one choose, i like both.

Please comment and feedback

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Morane-Saulnier MS-760 ParisPosted: September 30th, 2017, 11:11 pm
Hi! All the drawings You've posted in several threads are looking really good. :)
As for these MS.760's - I have a - perhaps wrong - feeling that they are drawn in "on the ground" position only minus wheels, which makes them look like they are "gaining altitude", instead of "flying horizontally".

Formal thing - You should (arguably) rather post them in th FD Scale Aircraft thread (or open some dedicated thread) and definitely You shouldn't multiple-post (like above) in single thread (so these 3 drawings should be in one post, not three).

[Profile] [Quote]
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Morane-Saulnier MS-760 ParisPosted: September 30th, 2017, 11:35 pm
Thanks for the comment eswube, you are right about the position of the plane, do not find good drawings on internet so i used a reference eliminating the wheels. i will redraw soon.

From the other comments it is possible to move the posts to the areas you suggest? I do not find a dedicated Aircraft so i posted in FD scale, you mean i can incorporate my posts to per example FD Scale Aircraft 14? or where?
And for the Argentine Aircraft Manufacturer you mean is better generate a post and incorporate all 3 of them in there?
And i try to correct the multiple post you mention in the MS-760 editing the post.
I am not used to this thing of forums and posting, sorry, be patient.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Morane-Saulnier MS-760 ParisPosted: October 1st, 2017, 9:56 am
Since You post the drawings of MS.760, F.27, IA.24, IA.35 and IA.50 in separate threads, then they could stay there, just in the future post the new works either in FD Scale Aircraft 14 (or the new threads with similar title but higher numbers) or create a dedicated thread for multiple drawing (judging from what You posted so far, perhaps "Argentine Aircraft" or something like that - assuming You're going to do more of them along these lines).

[Profile] [Quote]
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Morane-Saulnier MS-760 ParisPosted: October 1st, 2017, 6:05 pm
Understand, i will do what you suggest, maybe that Argentine Aircrafts would be ok, thanks.

[Profile] [Quote]
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Morane-Saulnier MS-760 ParisPosted: October 3rd, 2017, 12:43 am
Hi, i move this planes to FD Scale Aircraft 14, meeto you there, thanks

[Profile] [Quote]
Laforest
Post subject: Re: Morane-Saulnier MS-760 ParisPosted: November 3rd, 2017, 11:39 pm
It is possible to remove this post? i allready move to FD Aircraft 14 and 15.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings”

Jump to: