Between 1959 and 1981 Pan-am operated a total of 120 Boeing 707-320s in numerous variants: including 26 707-320, 5 707-320B, 55 707-320Badv and 34 707-320C, the latter ones both in combi and full-cargo variant.
N701PA had been originally ordered by TWA but was not taken up. Pan-Am got delivery of the aircraft on May 11th 1959 instead and named it Jet Clipper Donald McKay (later it was renamed Jet Clipper Charger). Like many earlier -320 models it had a shorter vertical stabilizer and no underside fin. The aircraft was withdrawn from service in 1971 and stored until february 1976 when Pan-Am sold it to Atasco Leasing Inc. Only four months later the aiframe was ferried to the UK for scrapping.
N726PA was delivered on January 13th 1960 and named Jet clipper Westward Ho. Pan-am leased the plane to dominicana in 1971/72 and then stored it. In 1975 the plane was sold to Air Manila and flew until 1984. Stored once again it was scrapped in 1988.
N760PA was one of the only five 707-320B owned by Pan-Am. Delivered on June 15th 1962 it was named Jet Clipper Evening Star and flew with the airline until retirement in 1976.
N404PA, or Clipper Seven Seas, was delivered on May 3rd 1965. Like al 707-32Badv models it lacked the underside fin aft and looked like a -320C except for the lack of the extra doors aft of the wings. It also flew only for Pan Am until being withdrawn from service in 1979.
N445PA, Jet Clipper Archer, was delivered to Pan-am on December 15th 1966. It flew with the airline for only nine years before being retired for good in 1975.
N457PA, Clipper Phoenix, was one of the dedicated cargo -320C operated by Pan-Am. Recognizable by the lack of turbocompressors inlet on the outboard wing engine pylon. Delivered to the airline on October 27th 1967 it was ultimately retired in 1978.