Hit a bit of a rut with re-doing things, so figured I'd post at least something.
Today's posting will be the core components of Astria's Fire and Rescue Services.
- Primarily used for the purpose of carrying senior officers about, but also have a range of rapid response vehicles. In some areas, the fire services work alongside the ambulance services to provide a first response capability for the most severe calls, such as cardiac arrest. All fire service appliances carry a First Response Kit, including Oxygen and Defibrillator.
The Fire Police was formed, and use 4x4 AWD vehicles, to respond to emergencies, and are tasked with traffic control, and protecting fire stations and the scene of any incident to safeguard crews and equipment from opportunist thieves.
Rapid Intervention Team / Light Force
- Equipped with light vehicles, provide a rapid response capability to incidents of all sizes, allowing initial fire containment and exterior attack capabilities.
- Named akin to the American Usage, however use European style vehicles, the Engine Company's Dual Pump Ladders, are equipped with portable ground ladders.
- Responsible for all truck based aerial equipment.
- Provide technical rescue capabilities - I.e. Rope Rescue, water rescue, entrapment, trench and cave rescue, etc.
Edit: Here are the uniforms
Coming soon: Special Operations Company/Major Incident Response (USAR, HAZMAT), Operational Support Team and uniforms
Coincidentally i'm working in my AU project and i'm finishing the Emergency Services