Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 12 of 51  [ 503 posts ]  Go to page « 110 11 12 13 1451 »
trexslee
Post subject: Re: FD AU 4Posted: October 15th, 2018, 5:47 pm
Rhade wrote: *
trexslee wrote: *
Hey guys, now that I saw the tutorial on how to draw vehicles for shipbucket, how long does it take to build vehicles specifically aircraft in FD scale?
Hours, days, weeks, months, years... yes years. Pick the one you like. There is no such thing like standard time needed to make one.
So that means I can draw as long as I want? That sounds great! Thanks!

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD AU 4Posted: October 15th, 2018, 7:15 pm
Hey guys, now that I saw the tutorial on how to draw vehicles for shipbucket, how long does it take to build vehicles specifically aircraft in FD scale?
Hours, days, weeks, months, years... yes years. Pick the one you like. There is no such thing like standard time needed to make one.
Completing this series took me around six months (even bit more, actually), but I'd say that given the scope of it, I managed to do it fairly quickly.

[Profile] [Quote]
trexslee
Post subject: Re: FD AU 4Posted: October 16th, 2018, 12:45 am
Hey BB1987, how long did it take for you to complete the 747-500X and the 747-600X? Because once I install GIMP, I would like to draw the 747-700X in FD, and post it here on Shipbucket too.

[Profile] [Quote]
trexslee
Post subject: Re: FD AU 4Posted: October 16th, 2018, 11:17 pm
eswube wrote: *

Completing this series took me around six months (even bit more, actually), but I'd say that given the scope of it, I managed to do it fairly quickly.
That sounds like a good amount of time if you asked me. BB1987 made the 747-500X and the 747-600X. Can you ask him how long it took to draw those?

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD AU 4Posted: October 17th, 2018, 7:13 pm
@Trexslee
After a year of presence and 63 forum posts, You should be able to send a PM to BB1987 on Your own.
Personally, I guess it took Him between several hours to up to several days, but that depends on how much time he could devote to drawing each day. What difference does it make, anyway? Drawing takes as much time as it has to take.

[Profile] [Quote]
trexslee
Post subject: Re: FD AU 4Posted: October 17th, 2018, 8:08 pm
@Trexslee
After a year of presence and 63 forum posts, You should be able to send a PM to BB1987 on Your own.
Personally, I guess it took Him between several hours to up to several days, but that depends on how much time he could devote to drawing each day. What difference does it make, anyway? Drawing takes as much time as it has to take.
I already made a post asking BB1987 how long it took to make those planes, but he didn't respond. Maybe once I install GIMP on my computer, I would like to draw vehicles here on Shipbucket as well.

[Profile] [Quote]
Bordkanone 75
Post subject: Re: FD AU 4Posted: October 18th, 2018, 2:50 am
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

Triple bundle, because I knew I had to post them eventually, even though it's been on my dA account for several weeks

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD AU 4Posted: October 18th, 2018, 8:14 am
Great additions Bordkanone 75.
Really nice to see the Vanguard in its planned Swedish colours and the Hastings B.1 looks good in Aeronavale colours too.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: FD AU 4Posted: October 18th, 2018, 11:12 am
@Trexslee
I already made a post asking BB1987 how long it took to make those planes, but he didn't respond. Maybe once I install GIMP on my computer, I would like to draw vehicles here on Shipbucket as well.
I didn't recieve any PMs from you as far I remember :| .
Anyway, if you are eager to wait patiently for a while (please stop spamming requests around the forum, including my AU thread) I should be able to draw the 747-700 in a couple of weeks. It only depends on the amount of free time I can dedicate to it.

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
trexslee
Post subject: Re: FD AU 4Posted: October 18th, 2018, 4:10 pm
BB1987 wrote: *
@Trexslee
I didn't recieve any PMs from you as far I remember :| .
Anyway, if you are eager to wait patiently for a while (please stop spamming requests around the forum, including my AU thread) I should be able to draw the 747-700 in a couple of weeks. It only depends on the amount of free time I can dedicate to it.
You got it. I guess you finally found a picture of what the 747-700 looks like. Once I have GIMP installed, you will probably never have to worry about me making too many requests ever again.

Last edited by trexslee on October 18th, 2018, 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 12 of 51  [ 503 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 110 11 12 13 1451 »

Jump to: