Shipbucket
http://shipbucket.com/forums/

FD AU 4
http://shipbucket.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=8418
Page 1 of 27

Author:  Toxic Loki [ April 7th, 2018, 1:16 pm ]
Post subject:  FD AU 4

let's start with a new one:

[ img ]

Author:  Ro-Po Max [ April 7th, 2018, 1:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FD AU 4

Absolutely incredible :D Good work my friend :!:

Author:  Cascadia [ April 7th, 2018, 1:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FD AU 4

That's indeed a great drawing.
Only nitpick would be the tail rotor on the transport version's portside drawing.

BTW, is the EC 380 designation based on Aerospatiales old system, or the actual Eurocopter system?

Author:  Hood [ April 7th, 2018, 2:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FD AU 4

A revised Super Frelon might have found some useful exports and replaced some of the French ones too.
Very nice drawings, once the portside view of the tail rotor is fixed they will be excellent.

Author:  Ro-Po Max [ April 7th, 2018, 2:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FD AU 4

[ img ]
[ img ]

Author:  Toxic Loki [ April 7th, 2018, 2:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FD AU 4

Cascadia wrote: *
That's indeed a great drawing.
Only nitpick would be the tail rotor on the transport version's portside drawing.

BTW, is the EC 380 designation based on Aerospatiales old system, or the actual Eurocopter system?
The designation that i have choseen is based in de Aerospatiale system cause it's a remodified version of de original Super Frelon.
Yes, I did not notice that the rotor was turned around :lol: :lol:

Author:  Cascadia [ April 7th, 2018, 4:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FD AU 4

Toxic Loki wrote: *
Cascadia wrote: *
That's indeed a great drawing.
Only nitpick would be the tail rotor on the transport version's portside drawing.

BTW, is the EC 380 designation based on Aerospatiales old system, or the actual Eurocopter system?
The designation that i have choseen is based in de Aerospatiale system cause it's a remodified version of de original Super Frelon.
Yes, I did not notice that the rotor was turned around :lol: :lol:
I see.
Just in case you want to know, the Eurocopter designation - based on the 13 ton MTOW of the Super Frelon - would be EC235 for civilian versions, and EC735 for military versions.

Author:  Madscotsman [ April 7th, 2018, 6:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FD AU 4

Toxic Loki wrote: *

[img]
Ro-Po Max wrote: *
[img]
[img]


Very nice work! Both of you.

Author:  Ro-Po Max [ April 7th, 2018, 6:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FD AU 4

Madscotsman wrote: *
Toxic Loki wrote: *

[img]
Ro-Po Max wrote: *
[img]
[img]


Very nice work! Both of you.
Thank you my friend, I'm waiting for your updates.

Author:  RaspingLeech [ April 7th, 2018, 8:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: FD AU 4

F-36 Warhawk II:
[ img ]
Based on the design of McDonnell-Douglas' JSF with A, B, and C variants matching those of the F-35's, as well as an additional two-seater D variant.

[ img ]
And of course, an F-36C in Blue Angels colors

Page 1 of 27 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/