Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
the bunker parodie
Post subject: concerning the bismarck and tirpitz hangar differencePosted: August 20th, 2019, 8:12 pm
Hello, why were they different? was it done because of a flaw in the bismarck one?
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: concerning the bismarck and tirpitz hangar differencePosted: August 20th, 2019, 8:49 pm
Improvements from Bismarck's design were worked into Tirpitz during construction.

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
the bunker parodie
Post subject: Re: concerning the bismarck and tirpitz hangar differencePosted: August 21st, 2019, 11:16 am
thank you for your answer! So originally it was suppose to have the original bismarck hangar design and then they changed it (a lot of thing were changed during his construction).

[Profile] [Quote]
the bunker parodie
Post subject: what thing were change on the tirpitz during it construction?Posted: August 21st, 2019, 11:52 am
I know that the hangar and the central part of the superstruccture got changed,what else get change(the funnel seem different too and I'm not talking about the projector platform):
[ img ]
https://www.kbismarck.com/photo109.html
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: what thing were change on the tirpitz during it construction?Posted: August 21st, 2019, 12:20 pm
Are you going to draw bismarck and tirpitz? or why did you post this in the shipbucket projects-real design section?

[Profile] [Quote]
the bunker parodie
Post subject: Re: what thing were change on the tirpitz during it construction?Posted: August 21st, 2019, 12:50 pm
no,I'm planing to do a model of "what tirpitz would look like if no modification were had to it during the construction" (base on a revell 1/350 bismarck

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: what thing were change on the tirpitz during it construction?Posted: August 21st, 2019, 1:01 pm
I have merged all your posts into one thread and moved this to our "Off Topic" board as it is not related to Shipbucket drawings. There's no issue with posting model-related questions here, but this forum is for discussion of our drawing format and not necessarily for model building. I would suggest the ModelWarships forum as better resource for this: http://www.shipmodels.info/mws_forum/index.php

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic”

Jump to: